How much makeup do you wear?

When going out. Usually I wear BB cream or foundation , some concealer under my eyes , set everything with powder , some bronzer & blush , tinted lipstick & some mascara. I also fill in my eyebrows with some powder

1|0
33|7

Most Helpful Guy

• lip balm, that's it :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Does lip balm even *count* as makeup? I mean, that's practically invisible and people use it to prevent their lips from breaking into pieces during the winter.

• @Mesonfielde it changes the look of my lips, even if it's invisible. without my lips often look very dry (not only in the winter) so yes, I think you can count it

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyebrow pencil, foundation, under eye concealer and setting powder. Sometimes mascara, but I rarely do my eyes as they are SO sensitive to EVERY makeup I've tried and end up watering.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ideally, what would you want to use on yr eyes (if you could find something hypoallergenic)?

Like, just yr basic "eyeliner on or near the waterline" kinda thing? Or something more elaborate than that?

And what have you already tried?

• Show All
    • In terms of eyeliners, I have a couple of girlfriends who are allergic to pretty much everything under the sun, and MAC's Technakohl eyeliners still don't seem to jerk tears from them (or make them turn all red). But, yeah, those are what, like 17 or 18 bucks each.

I can ask around. I have one girlfriend who's a professional MUA, so, I could get her opinion in particular iyw.

• @redeyemindtricks maybe on my next paycheck I'll buy some Technakohl and give it a shot. Thanks!

What Guys Said 6

• Usually just mascara, concealer, lipstick, bit of a blush and do my eyebrows a little bit. Gotta enhance those features gurl.
    http://i.memeful.com/media/post/LR8Z5lw_700w_0.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear water :

Dad : "Get the fuck up, wash your face and go to fucking school"

The words stick around...

0|2
    0|0
  • My god. Looking at the girls' opinions I'm just getting a headache at ALL-THOSE-WORDSSS

I do acne cream sometimes. Does that count?

Maybe toothpaste? I forgot what the name was

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my face as makeup. So far, people haven't told me I look hideous or anything. Impossible!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a lot to me. I sometimes put on some deodorant. But not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just foundation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• most days, nothing.

some days i do lipstick and eyeliner only.
    other days i do lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, bronzer.
    other days i do lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara

so yeah it really depends on my mood but i never have a lot on unless I'm going somewhere really fancy, then ill do the full face, but it still looks nice and not caked on.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a daily basis? None at all.

On really special occasions (and I'm talking REALLY special) I go see my cousin. She's a professional cosmetologist and she does my hair and makeup and I don't know what she puts on my face but I know she doesn't mess with the eyebrows or the lips.

Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eye shadow... those go on, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • :3 I love make up questions.

3-4 days a week.
    Matte eye shadow. Usually my Lorac pro.
    Pacifica, sweet one.
    Cream blush.
    Mascara
    elf lilac liquid highlighter

Special days
    CK one foundation
    Bye bye undereye sample (it's perfect :')
    Eye shadow, Naturally Pretty One-sunset, mocha, and iconic.
    Pacifica, sweet one.
    Cream blush.
    Lorac fiber mascara for huge lashes.
    Eyebrow powder/liquid brush

I've recently gotten this covergirl clean whipped foundation, and it's just as good overall as the CK one :/

I think cat eyes will make a come back for me because I just got an elf pot. ayyeee :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer
    Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Blush
    Setting powder

2|0
    0|0
  • Concealer, sometimes CC cream, eyebrow pencil, mascara, eyeliner (liquid), blush, tinted chapstick or lipgloss. If I'm feeling fancy, matte lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear foundation, eyebrows, bronzer, blush and lipstick! My eyelashes are long and thick so I can get away without doing the top but sometimes I'll do the bottom. If i'm going out I'll throw in some eyeshadow usually and take my time

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little bit of eye liner on top, some mascara and lip balm. It takes 2 mins only and it makes me look not dead lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost none at all, because I'm allergic to most of it. I only wear mascara and eyeliner.

Plus I can't be bothered to spend more than 20 minutes just to step outside the door on a daily basis, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • -mascara
    -liptstick/lip balm

sometimes i would have BB cream on my cheeks, and my forehead and that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • None, unless you count chap-stick... I use chap-stick in the winter, allergy season and some with spf in the summer so they don't try out or blister but that's it. The only time I'll even think about wearing makeup is on Halloween. I am bare faced even at formal events, did not even wear make up at my own wedding... just not for me. To each their own though.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a daily basis I don't wear any makeup. 😛
    On occasions though I wear concelear, eyeliner and lipstick or lipbalm. 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • For work every day, I just wear mineral powder (bareminerals), blush and lip gloss or nude lipstick.

If I'm going to a party or something like that, I'll wear full face makeup - foundation primer, foundation, setting powder, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, Mascara or false lashes, blush, lip liner, and lipstick. Ha, that's a lot of stuff!! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • On daily basis I wear bb cream, powder, lip gloss and eyebrow. It's very rare for me to wear eyeshadow because I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • On an everyday basis I wear concealer, eyeliner ( usually fish tail) or something a lot easier. Two or three coats of mascara, lip liner and lip stick. There are times where I want to look amazing so I contour my face but other times I will go out with my naked face lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes some powder foundation, mascara, a little brow powder and some chapstick (tinted if I'm feeling crazy).

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally no make up for me. But if I'm recording videos for youtube I use mascara, eyeliner and a lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • At most, eyeliner and mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a minimum, I wear concealer, mascara, and lipstick or lipgloss. Sometimes I wear foundation be eyeshadow, and glitter (because why not?) 😂✨

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer under eyes, mascara is optional, blush and then I call it a day. also all my products are natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a daily basis I wear foundation, setting powder, blush, mascara, and use an eyebrow pencil

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't use makeup... i only use eyeliner and that's enough for me!!!:-) am not really into make-ups... even for a party.. my friends are the ones who constantly reminds me to put on the make-ups!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, concealer

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and mascara, sometimes foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mascara and a little foundation
    But I am only thirteen so you know

0|0
    0|0
  • I very light full face and that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the heavy make up look. So I also go for tinted face creams instead of foundation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, and it's not a bad thing to want to wear some either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally nothing. rarely just Lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I either go out without make up or I only use mascara and eyeliner. I don't feel like I need to use anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a everyday basis I would just wear eyeliner mascara and lipstick. I don't fill my eyebrows in unless they haven't been threaded in a while or if I'm going to church or somewhere special. Even then I don't wear foundation. i guess I'm not into foundation like that. And I don't like having a full face of makeup everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls