Girls, At what age did you start wearing a thong? Did you need to hide it from your mom?

I started wearing one at 15 years old, I remember doing my own laundry because I didn't want my mom to find out because I knew she would dissapprove. However once I was 16 I stopped caring and my mom saw my new sexy pairs of undies while folding the laundry and to my surprise she told me nothing about it and I felt like a big dork lol

• 13-15 years old
    30% (6)
  • 16-17 years old
    50% (10)
  • 18-19 years old
    10% (2)
  • 20-21 years old
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I only started wearing one last year. And no, I didn't have to hide it.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually only bought one recently to try out, so... 19 :P They're fine, I thought they'd be incredibly uncomfortable but they were pretty comfortable for me.

• I thought so too, but after about a minute of wearing them it's almost like wearing nothing, I can't live without them now

• I think I was around 16 when thongs started getting popular, and my mom and I both started wearing them.

• 13, my mom got me one and so I wore it.

• my mom bought me one when I was 13

• I had to hide it from my mom. She would have hated it I was 16

• I don't wear thongs and never have.

• Never worn one...