What do you think of burgundy as a hair colour?

I'm thinking about dying my hair burgundy. My hair is already kind of dark so it would kind of just be a tinge and them brighter in the sunlight. Google burgundy hair for some reason I can't post a picture. :) what is your opinion on the colour? Too fake? Do you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when it's kind of faded and the original hair color was dark brown or brown it reminds me of red autumn leaves, very breath taking and beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like pretty much every hair color as long as you have a good hairstyle but you said your hair is kinda dark so you might have to consider bleaching it. There are damages to that of course, my hair used to be really thick but after bleaching. I have to use oils and deep conditioners to keep it looking not too dry.

What Guys Said 1

• I love dark hair, I bet it would look beautiful on you.

What Girls Said 3

• very sexy. i had burgundy for awhile and i loved it. it's so annoying to maintain though. the shower turns into a crime scene almost every time lol.

• I love that colour! Well.. It doesn't look real lol but not in a negative way, I think it looks awesome

• It's an incredibly common colour to dye your hair. I don't like it but if you like it go for it! xx