Need an opinion on an outfit from guys and girls! Does this sound trashy?

So I've recently just purchased a pair of suede over the knee high boots which are flat and am having troubles as to what to wear with them.
I brought a black denim pinafore dress (think black dungarees with a skirt instead of shorts) and wanted to wear it with my boots but don't know if it looks trashy.
my whole outfit would be a caramel colour long sleeve crop top, the black denim pinafore and the boots. I am thinking of opting for bare legs so there will be a few inches of my thighs showing. I'm quite confident with my legs/body so that's not a problem. Roughly half an inch of my waist will be showing aswell due to me wearing a crop. I'm a 5'4 slim 20yr old if that makes a difference!
Just wanted a few opinions from guys and girls as to how this outfit sounds for a night out? Don't want to give the impressions of being slutty/easy lol.

Thanks!

I have attempted to add a picture, don't know if the link works or not lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• bro like the only thing i recognize are flats and knee high boots. everything else is mandarin to me.

pics would help a lot for the guys lol.

• How do you add a picture haha?

• Oh I don't know then haha, how am I supposed to get a photo link when it's a photo off my camera roll on my phone..

• oh okay, so you have to upload that image from your camera onto a 3rd party sharing website, like tinypic or imgur, once you upload it, you have to grab the specific links provided, they offer 3 or 4, and then use that link to paste it into your updates. so first send that image to your computer, then go to tinypic and upload a pic from your computer, then grab the proper link and post it here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have to see it to know for certain.

What Guys Said 6

• For me I'd want you to wear them making love to me but Faith Hill for Monday Night Football wore them with a tight long sleeve short dress

• Boots are awesome. Yes your legs are solid. No need to hide anything there.

The denim look is odd. A dress or diff skirt seems like a better choice.

Probably get a better answer from a girl.

• Can you see the picture then?

Yeah I have gone off the denim lol. Thanks!

• I don't know if you're talking about the same dress from the link you uploaded, but if that's the outfit, I think is ugly. It could be just me that thinks that, but there's nothing appealing about it.

• How about just put a pic and spare me the details?

• I like the idea. Boots are very sexy.

• it looks... interestingggg

What Girls Said 6

• I think its cute!

I've been looking for some boots like that for awhile to wear with shirt dresses, i had been googling thigh high boots outfits and some really great stuff come up. They can be trashy if worn with other trashy stuff, but you have done a great job!

• I like your outfit very much looks very nice except for the top, I think white color would look better, but if you don't have wear in that way

• That looks really cute! I would wear black leggings underneath though, just looks classier!

• I don't think that looks slutty, you look stylish and cute

• Im not a fan of dungarees, Maybe wear a mini or knee length skirt instead

• Love it