GAG'ers, in what outfit would you feel most "yourself": classy, sexy or casual?

A logical question I guess: some of us feel best in shorts, a jeans and sweater or a training suit.

Some others are people with class and the clothes they'd wear to an official meeting are those that come closest to their style...

Finally, there are those who like to be attractive and go for the sexy outfit.

Which one of these comes fits the nicest with your personality and favourite style?

• Sexy
  • Classy
  • Casual
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Casual my dear brother.. So skinny jeans, my white converse shoes and a tshirt 👌🏽

What Girls Said 18

• Casual usually. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable in anything sexy, I'm not comfortable in tight or short clothes really... Classy is good, I have this dress that makes me feel really grown up for once (I still feel like a little kid with the way I dress :P ) and makes me look awesome but I also feel like that's not really the most 'me'. It makes me feel great but that's probably because of the different appearance it gives me, it's not really who I am. My outfits now reflect who I am - a mix of too baggy jeans and my father's t-shirts that I stole (for when my self esteem decides to plummet and I feel this desperate need to wear something huge on me as if I can hide in it, even though I'm aware that it makes me look a lot bigger than I am) but also, more common now, some brighter colours and more floral patterns and some things that show off a little of my figure for when I feel okay. But yeah, casual fits me best, it's what I usually wear and I guess it's more suited to my kinda... Almost scrappy personality.

• Thanks for this extensive answer :D
      Does dad know about his stolen clothes? Didn't he notice?

• He noticed :P I stole his clothes a lot when I lived at home and I took them with me when I left and now I'm just not giving them back. It's just a couple of shirts, there was no way I could wear his jeans or anything, but taking one or two shirts that I wore a lot was fine.

• Hahaha a mild form of theft :D 8)

• Casual, @Hans222, However, Classy when Painting the Town Red Instead.
    Tomorrow, I am Celebrating the luck of the Irish in St. Patrick's Day and I am Wearing my Tight jeans and also my New Marilyn Monroe Sexy shirt for a bit of her Own Good Luck Charm.
    Good luck and Great question, bro. xx

• Sounds great sis - nice outfit :D

• Haha I understand what you mean :D
      I'm as good as a non-drinker. Make me smell the substance and I'll be in trouble to walk on a straight line :o

• Cheers then, bro.. Love ya, this day St. Patty's Day.:)) xxoo

• My style is simple yet elegant so I guess that would fit in the classy casual category. I own a lot of sweater dresses that come in neutral colors. I find them very convenient and they fit in my style at the same time. Their comfort is what makes them casual. I love to wear dresses and that's where the elegance & classiness comes from. In addition to that, I wear neutral colors and they also bring elegance to my style because they are important colors in fashion since they go well with almost anything.

• Sounds like an elegant style indeed :D
      Guys obviouly like dresses to so that will make you popular :D

• Sweatpants lol

• Oh yeah, although I don't wear those I guess they're as comfortable as a training suit or so. Good option if nothing else is required :D

• lol haha!

• I feel most myself when i am casual just chilling in the house running errands etc

But when i go on a night out i love to look sexy, classy sexy not slutty sexy.

If i could be bothered i would dress up and do my hair and make up everyday because i love how i look done up, but id rather have the extra time in bed. Also at least when i am dressed up people know i have made an effort :)

• Classy but casual

• Just curiosity, can you name or post a pic of an outfit that is both classy and casual?

• A little of each to suit my different sides of me 😊

• Sounds good, trying out everything based on where you go & what you do there :D

• My style is much more casual. That's what I feel best in really.

• i voted sexy. i like being looked at and enough people associate classy with old and bad enough i already dont look my age xD

• Casual. My whole wardrobe is, sadly, lounge wear or business cas. It's not even a lot. 😐

• I love sexy clothes, not the revealing type though. I have an hourglass figure, so anything that accentuates that, but not over the top is a go to, and that also includes casual and formal clothing

• Casual for sure. I'm a tshirt and jeans kind of girl.

• Something between sexy and casual.

• Haha just wear something casual and than take most of it off - than it will be sexy 8) :D

• I'm more for casual. As a youngster I used to wear my brothers hand me downs. Yea I was a tomboy.

• Haha so what did he wear from you?
      Gosh no, no pumps or tights? :o :o

• It works that way when your the youngest of 7 kids.

• Haha I don't know... I'm only child (and slightly spoilt though I never asked for it :D ).

• t-shirt and jeans haha :D (usually black or other dark colors)

• Yeah! I knew that from previous conversations :D
      Don't think dresses, skirts, heels or tights are your favourite... since you explained that before :D

• haha yeah lol

• Classy but with an edgy/sexy feel

• Yeah, that's a common look. Some girls have a good feel for that combination :D

• Casual & classy so I voted casual : D

• I like to wear oversized sweaters and really baggy pants XD

What Guys Said 12

• While I wear mostly casual clothes but to be honest with you I feel more comfortable and I guess me in I guess what you would call the professor look.

This is honestly what I feel most comfortable and well me in.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b1b34bb238.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/...lrd9ggtoYl1r348rzo1_500.jpg

images6.fanpop.com/.../...o-6-37524336-303-866.jpg

Basically loafers, tweed jackets, long sleeve semi casual button down shirts, sweaters etc.

• If I'm wearing clothes it's:
    -gym douchebag attire
    -office douchebag attire (that Italian wool suit n jcrew tho)
    -lacoste polos

• I prefer casual clothes, and I like girls in sporty and/or casual outfits.

• Definitely casual. My all-blue clothing with jeans, it looks great yet stylish!

• We understand each other! Except at work, that's my favourite dress code as well!

• definitely casual for me lol

• 0|0
    • Me too, for work :D
      Apart from that I like casual outfits!

• Casual .

• ... is a very popular option, for a good reason. Like it too.

• Polos or naked

• Naked!! fully in my Birthday best after a bath is the most relaxed i will ever be.

• Sweatpants. Must have BBQ stains or it just isn't right.

• That's a good one! For me it wouldn't be a bad idea either, that way the new stains wouldn't be visible :D
      I'm just a little bit clumsy...

• Its me thehot guy in a suit

• So your suit doubles as your sexy outfit, good strategy :D

• i can be hot using whatever but yea if you wear a great classy suit you will look hot

• I dislike expensive clothes... all ma clothes are very cheap and I'd wear 'em anywhere... I'd not mind wearin' torn or unwashed clothes... and I don't give a shit about occasional clothes or however dat shit's called... I'd go anywhere being dressed as I always do... if they find it disrespectful I don't give a shit... it's their problem not mine...

So in other words I'd feel more comfortable wearin' rags than an expensive suit... in an expensive outfit I'd feel like someone else...