Do you still wear a watch?

If yes, which one do you have?

I've never worn one for a longer period of time. They kinda feel uncomfortable and the phone has always been enough for me. But they were always cheaper ones, so maybe with a higher quality watchstrap it might be better. Thought about bying one, even just for the looks as accessory... but I'm afraid I buy an expensive one and then don't wear it, lol.

Please explain why or why not you have one :)

• Yes, I still wear a regular watch
  • No, I don't wear watches
50/50 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't wear a watch and never really have. I've tried to because I like how they look, but I just prefer to wear bracelets. I can just check my phone if I want to know what time it is as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I wear them digital ones I used to them since the military days lol I am accurate on my time

What Girls Said 24

• Not for at Least 10 years now, @Yumix.
    I Find that Since I have been going to the Tanning salon, I don't want "Marks" embedded in my Wrist with a Watch. Plus, with a celly, which I carry along with its own hands of time, this is with Me... Most of the Time.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I did wear a regular watch up until last Friday when I accidentally put it in the washer. The battery was brand new too! UGH. Now I have to find a new watch to wear. I have to wear a watch, I don't have a cell phone plus I'd rather a watch than a cell phone because I have kids and if I had a cell phone I would be looking on the internet instead of my kids.

• Not every day but on occasion. More often in the fall and early spring. My brother and sister-in-law gave me one from Fossil for my birthday a couple years ago and I really love it. I went through a phase where I wore it so much that when I would check for the time I would look at my wrist before my phone. I realized that because when I started to wear it less I realized I was looking at my bare wrist a lot and then had to find my phone. I like that it's old fashioned too, I write in cursive these days and just kind of like the throwback.

Lately I haven't been wearing it regularly, this post reminded me to reset the time because of daylight savings'

• I don't. I need to, though.

Phones are not allowed at work so I have no idea, unless I go hunt down a clock, what time it is. And since we change position every two hours... a watch would be nice lol

• I've never worn one.

• you should have added an other option :P
    it all depends on my mood. like if I start wearing a watch for an evening, them I ll keep wearing it daily until smthng makes me not to.
    for example, it stops working need to fix the batteries, or I am going out and it doesn t match my outfit...
    now the ones I usually wear are
    swatch mainly during the summer cause it is water proof
    winter mainly I mix between to fav I have, one burberry and another one swarovski
    I am posh I know xD

• I wear them on occasion, but not very often.

• Nope but my dad wears an apple watch does that count?

• the smartwatch? sure, even though I'll never understand how you can buy one, lol

• lol yeah my dad is strange lol I wanted one to excerise with lol! For heart rate. lol to count calories!!! lol

• I'm wearing a regular fitness watch when I'm running. I also wear a watch that looks like jewellery. It's oval and studded. I don't really like regular watches. I have an old one, which is big with a light green leather band but I never wear it.

• I only wear them as an accessory like bracelets. I rarely buy expensive name brand watches and even when I wear them I check the time on my phone lol. I probably own 7 or so.

• I just started wearing a fitness watch about a week or so ago. It looks like a regular watch and displays the time. I still look at my phone for the time tho lol

• I have never worn a watch.

• On occasion, my parents got me this nice watch that's Alice in Wonderland themed. I love it but it is loud and uncomfortable so I only wear it occasionally

• Yes i dooooo! cause i feel like the battery of my phone goes lower for every time i check the time ahha

• the battery of your phone must suck pretty hard if that makes a difference at the end of the day 😂

• no. I miss watches

• I LOVE watches :) i don't leave my house without it

• is it more than just an accessory for looks?

• Yea, me too. Always have the time on mah wrist.
      My watches have a way of getting compliments from women yr age. I take this as a good thing. (If it isn't, mah fingers are firmly in m'ears. La la la la...)

Most of my watches are studded, heart-shaped, and/or hot pink. I really am 41 years old, I swear. LOL

• I don't know... like I said, I never really liked wearing them but they had a cheap watchstrap which might be the cause of it. but they can be handy and look good, so I thought about it.

I checked on amazon and a couple of other places what they have but I'd probably try them on in a shop first (or buy one and send back, but I don't like doing that). So I find out if they are more comfortable to wear and my wrist is a bit on the smaller side compared to most other guys. I don't like having those big watches, so I need to find out what size would be good. difficult to do just from online pics/vids and I don't wanna spend much money on one and then not wear it.

• I wear a watch because It's a lot easier and quicker for me just to glance at my wrist rather then pulling out my phone from my pocket

• yes man

• I don't often wear watches mostly because I don't like them, and even at the tightest option they flip upside down on my wrist and it's really annoying XD

• urgh I feel you xD

• I used to wear this small pendant thing that if you opened it there was a small clock inside, sadly it lost its life during a basketball match when I forgot to take it off...

• meh that sucks :/

• I haven't had one in years. Don't see the need since I can get the time from my cell phone

• Yes, I wear a watch daily. I have Fossil and Michael Kors' watches that everyone seems to love.

• yeah I checked the fossil watches out. I liked their design but I didn't really find one where I thought "wow I want that one"

• I got a DKNY watch as a gift last year, wore it a few times.

• yes, at school cause you can't have our phone with us

• Yes i wear one because im in/on the ocean a lot and phones dont like water lol :P
    I wear the Tissot T-Touch II Quartz
    us.tissotshop.com/.../t047_420_47_207_01.jpg

• oh okay nice. wish I'd live close to the beach too :/

What Guys Said 18

• I have one of these... it doesn't really count as a 'regular watch' since it tracks your steps and lets you read notifications and control your music on your phone.

www.thestar.com.my/.../

Garmin Vivosmart. Not sure I'd recommend it, it is notorious for having badly manufactured components in the screen and the pixels slowly die over time.

• how long does the battery last?

• About a week. Once the low battery warning comes on you've got another two days at least (I've never had it die on me)

• B, although I had thought about those new "Smart" watches, but I don't think I really have a need for them right now. I just look at the clocks at work or my smartphone's time display.

• in their current state I'd never buy a smartwatch

• and the fact that they barely last a day until you have to recharge them... lol

• That is another big one, I am really getting tired of all that shit long ago. It's like as if they are holding out on us intentionally, which more than likely they are. It's called "planned obsolescence". I'm sure they could have gave us better longer lasting batteries with those expensive price tags they put on them. Barely last a day, wow, really. Can't they upgrade this to make it last at least about a week on average per fully charged? I'm pretty sure they could, but deliberately hold back or something.

I've yet to see a breakthrough where batteries don't drain out for at least a week or two, it's been long overdue for something like that. It's not truly portable once you run out of battery power so quickly. So unless you have a special charger like a Portable Solar Charger or a Portable USB Battery Bank or similar, you will always need to find an AC outlet somewhere before the batteries runs out.

• A wristwatch is much easier to glance at in a hurry.
    I usually wear a $150 analog steel watch. When on vacations I wear a $6.- plastic digital cheap thing.

• Every day, Ofcourse.

• 0|1
    • I've worn a watch since the 6th grade. I wore a Casio watch from 6th grade to the end of high school. I still wear it regularly, but I usually wear that one^.

• My dad has the real one and we can't te the difference. Same weight and everything.

• Dang it i bought a pre owned golden real one on malivelihood

• Yep, every day :)

• I wear one like this every day.

www.shoppbs.org/.../prodpop.jsp

• I carry a pocket watch from time to time.

• i wear one for fashion sense only
    dont really look at it

• No sir I do not

• Yes i do a G Shock because i like to ditch the cell phone for a day or 2.

• Nope, buy if I ever bought a sexy Rolex I would.

• I wear a sports watch that helps me gain data :)

• Very rarely.

• Dude watch is an essential item for your style :

1. A wrist watch is the most convenient way to tell the time. Fishing for a cell phone on regular occasions just to check the time looks desperate.
    2. When your cellphone runs out battery – you can trust the technology that keeps running on your wrist.
    3. A watch signals style and signifies luxury.
    4. Wearing a watch is a great way to add interest to an outfit
    5. Whenever I were a watch I receive compliments.

• Of course i do, watches are my passion.. G-shock brand exclusively.. it brings that pussy right away.

• No but I wear chains as an accessory...

• I wear a gold rolex with my suits and a black and red hublot for casual