Adult braces on a guy?

I just got them at 27... how big of a deal is this going to be? I think I am a pretty awesome person, funny, good job, kind, and attractive (well except for the teeth of course).

What do you think girls? Hopefully not a deal breaker...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think having braces is a dealbreaker nor should it be an impediment. Braces are merely something cosmetic to enhance a person's smile etc. I think the only thing the couple will have to work out is kissing...I am not sure how or if the braces will impact that.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it's certainly dorky, but it's not a deal breaker, I'd find it quite adorable simply because it's within my circle of tastes. :P And hey, it's for your own good, so why should it be? :D

• Ha ha, Personally, Looks aren't everything. If you can make me laugh and have something going for you then that's the true deal breaker. andd besides, Braces aren't forever. If a girl can't look past that, then she's not even worth it.

What Guys Said 0