What Do you think about long pastel pink hair?

Thinking about growing my hair out and dying it pastel pink when I'm out of school. Something like this:
thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love this color and if you are a teenager, you are at the ideal time to try fantasy colors in your hair. Another advantage is there aren't many girls who dye their hair pink and looking different makes you more attractive.

Is your hair as long as the girl in the picture? That length is perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I love it. Fun color. Just don't keep it like that for too long.

• I'm a fan of crazy hair on girls... love this one 👍

• I really like it

• I don't like unnatural hair colors

• I love it !

• Sexy hair!!

• It looks great

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I like it!! 😻 Go ahead and do it. You can always redye your hair if you don't like it anymore or get tired of it.
    Haha I honestly wish I could dye my hair right now but I gotta look "decent" for a wedding in May, gah 😶

• What color is yr hair now?

Be forewarned -- If you currently have dark hair, then this will require TONS of bleaching, which will leave the hair brittle and less luxuriant. Also, in that case, it won't take long for the color to start looking weird, unless you use special color shampoos, which tend to be expensive. (All those "blonde" shampoos in hair salons -- THAT is who those are for. They aren't for actual blondes.)
    ... And, even if you go to all those extremes, you have the issue of what to do when yr roots grow out in yr natural color that contrasts with everything else.

If you are blonde, or at least have light brown hair, then, go for it! I don't see any reason why not.
    If I were you, in this case, I'd buy one of those temporary dyes / sprays that they make for Halloween, and test it out first. Basically, just "try on" that hair color for a couple days, and see if you really like it before taking the plunge for real. (Make sure to wear black... lol)

• Thanks for the detailed answer! I got dark brown hair unfortunately. I know it might ruin my hair howevr I've heard there's tons of great products that don't ruin it. We'll just have to wait and see. I already tried out the hair colour. I had a wig for a cosplay I did. Got tons of compliments saying it looks good on me. Lol yeah black looks really nice with it xx

• Well, yeah, there are products that don't ruin the hair and don't make it too brittle, but those products/services are VERY expensive.

I have a girlfriend who goes to my salon, and she had her hair bleached to do an ombré blonde thing. Now she's half Japanese, and she has jet-black hair, so she might need more than you -- but, she needed 5-6 visits and she had to pay somewhere around 600-800 total just for the bleaching.
      Granted, my salon is pretty expensive. They do hair for a lot of the awards shows here in LA -- so, on top of being in an expensive city, they cost more for having that reputation. But, still, you see what I mean.

If you aren't as concerned about that -- or if yr hair grows back faster -- you can go down-market. This woman's hair grows VERY slowly, so, it's not like she could just chop it if something were to go wrong. LOL

In any case, I say go for it -- I'm all about experimenting with styles!

• LOVE <3 <3 <3

• Adorable!
    BUT - it's SO MUCH work! If you're not a natural blonde - and I mean the blondest of blondes - not albino (but if so then it might be best) - then it's extremely annoying having to bleach it and readying it every couple of weeks - washes off so fast.

• Sp pretty!

• I love it! I'm a huge fan of fresh colors on women and often wish I could do it.

• I did mine pink today, it didn't take very well on my hair :( gonna get my hairdresser to do it for me next time!

Love candy floss hair! Cute AF!

• That is really pretty! I would say go for it :)

• Looks awesome!!!

• I like it. It's a fun color.

• I love unnatural hair colors! It is only hair, do what you want. I think this is a cool color.

• ~OMG SO KAWAII~I LOVE IT!!~

• I like it.

• That's super pretty! I say go for it.