Girls, Do you actually like wearing thongs?

Simple question- yes, or no?

• Yes
    56% (28)
  • No
    44% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I strictly wear thongs.
    I find them way more comfortable than any other kind of underwear. I'm pretty sure I don't own a single pair of 'panties'... a couple of hipsters/cheekies that I generally only wear at my boyfriend's place versus prancing around with my ass hanging out. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I never thought that I would but I bought one recently and they're actually pretty comfortable so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't those butt floss string kind. I wear them about a third of the time but I like the ones with a wider thong strap, they don't dig into the butt crack, if they do then I don't wear them again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm exactly the opposite. I wear VS V strings bc to me they feel like wearing almost nothing, while still covering your parts. Regular thongs give me non stop wedgies 😂😂

• If they're made of the right material and fit right they are much more comfortable that other types of cuts. Plus, no panty lines if you're wearing tighter pants or a skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. I'm meh. I like wearing them when I'm wearing tight clothing, as I don't like showing underwear lines.. But other then that, I would prefer wearing cheekies the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are comfortable and others not. But yes I like wearing thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I wear one most everyday. I read boy shorts are the new thing, apparently everyone is wearing those and thongs are out. I don't believe it I think boy shorts are uncomfy and not cute. Thongs for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Therefore I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think things are by far the comfiest and its really all I wear. Although I learned the other day that running in a thong is not a good idea... Chafing in places you don't want chafing...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate thongs. I never wear them and don't even own a pair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a love/hate thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do they are comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • You will find me wearing thongs most of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. It makes me feel sexy and it leaves no creases on my skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss I feel really sexy in them..

1|0
    0|0
  • no i don't. they're so uncomfy. i only own boyshorts and they're all i'll ever own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • no, that's uncomfortable and ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts = no ingrown hairs for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I find them comfortable and they make me feel sexier when I'm wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing them, they make me feel sexy, playful, hot and nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, sometimes.

I like bikinis better, but I like wearing thongs for my guy.

0|0
    0|0