Girls, lets put a picture of our chosen outfit if we would go with to a first date with someone that we like :))? guy which would you love the most?

lets see how we would prefer to look, and see the differences between our tastes , for me Girls, lets put a picture of our chosen outfit if we would go with to a first date with someone that we like :))?guy which would you love the most?

i would be choosing between one of these, i really love skirts and dresses, and i have a very curvy/fit body with big boob, small waist and hips

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• The black is amazing if it's a hot date. If we're going to a function, I like the first one with the pink. Very feminine.

• It depends on where you're going. Honestly, the top one is okay (maybe a bit too short and I'd recommend a different top). The other seem a bit over-the-top.

• It depends on what we're doing. You have to dress for the occasion...

• You have a really good taste. All of those would impress a guy on a first date

• I would like the 1st most. The 4 th second.

• the 2nd one for sure.

• The third option :)

• I like the 3 one and whos the last model

What Girls Said 6