Girls, can you provide some prom dress recommendations? Good stores/sites/styles?

I definitely probably have more of a rectangular type form.Girls, can you provide some prom dress recommendations? Good stores/sites/styles ?My prom's theme is "The Great Gatsby". My original choice was this, but it sold out in two days of finding it:

I really want either a gold or champaigne colored dress. Maybe even light pink/peach.

Here's another dress I like but not sure about it

Here's my body: I'm 5'8" and wear 2-4. I'm very small chested.
Note: I'm definitely looking for more of a sleek dress that's fitted towards my body. I don't mind a flowy dress but I definitely don't want a poofy dress. // Feel free to share dress photos and links to actual dress sites please, and If you have any physical store reccomendations, I'm in the bay area, california.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• On #DatMelaninTho I say you would look like a goddess in gold/champagne definitely go for those color tone's. I also recommend for you the mermaid style or empire waist and a sweetheart top. Or do like me I had my dress made custom because I wanted a certain look and it cane out perfectly! I'll try to link my prom dress for u☺

• In the '20s women were going for a rectangular look. So, why don't you go with a flapper style dress. It usually goes down in a straight lline, it's sparkly, it has no waist definition, and an asymmetrical hemline, with beads that move when you dance. Search for flapper dress. Here's some examples.

• I would literally be the only one wearing an actual flapper dress though, but I really want something gold, sparkly and long/fitted.

• flapper dresses aren't longer than the knees or overly fitted though. if you'll be the only person wearing one, even the more reasons to do so. Flappers wanted a body like yours, it will look awesome on you

• The second one is really pretty