What do you think of these types of necklaces (chokers) ?

They have been quite popular again these past couple of years and I thought of getting one because they're cute, but my Mom jokingly told me they looked like a dog's collar and now I can't "unsee it" lol
Do you think they look good on girls? Girls do you like them?

• I like them.
  • I don't care for them. They're Ok.
  • They look ridiculous/ I don't like them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Such a pretty dog collar!!
    Lol Just kidding but yeah they look pretty good ;P

• Did you get your dog collar yet... I mean necklace? ;P
      Thanks for mH! :D

• Hahah yes xD it didn't arrive yet though lol ! INot sure if I would wear it, I just want to see how it looks like haha :p

• I still think it would look good on you lol
      Do I get to see a picture when you it arrives? :D

What Guys Said 21

• I personally think they look cute from the ones I've seen around. I've always seen them more like a standard necklace rather than a collar so I've had no problem with that notion.

• I like them on the right kinda girl

• I think it looks good, I haven't seen them in a while though. I think when I was a kid there was a time when there were a lot of girls who had plastic ones, that looked like the top one in the second picture for instance.

• I love them, it depends of course a bit on the choker and her overall style but I generally like them 👍

• They're OK, I'm rather indifferent to them!

• I guess they're cool lol

• I think they are very sexy, particularly if they're just black bands around the neck like a collar, and with Goth spikes.

• Ewwwwwwwwww

• Chokers look cute

• it has a Promiscuous look to it like one who's has been in prostitution. a lady of the nice i don't really like it.

• I like that, but looks kinda kinky.

• As long as you can wear it well, which is the rule for everything lol

• I'm usually not a fan.

• They're okay... not a big fan of seeing them on women... a few can really carry them off

• nothing special... but ok anyways

• I like the triangle one the best!

• it's sexy.

• I love them!

• I love them. :)

• Yeah--I'm not a huge fan of them. I prefer something that dangles down lower and ends just where cleavage begins.

• very slutty ;)

What Girls Said 27

• I know! I want one so bad lol! hahah! But I don't know if it look right on me haha! Like how i only wear pink blush lol!

• I think they're very aptly named. I'd feel slightly suffocated with one on. As for it on other people, it just looks very uncomfortable to me, especially the first two you posted.

• I like them, obviously. But mine also doubles as a collar so I don't see any fault with it.

That said, people not in the know just think I'm throwing it back to the 90s and have all been complimentary of it.

• The one you are wearing your picture is hot!!! I wear one like that all the time and rarely take it off cos my boyfriend thinks its sexy. Actually my neck hasn't been naked for the last 3 months. When my boyfriend removed it last time it must have been a little tight cos there was a slight red mark around my neck

• Kill it with fire. These were horrible in the 90s. They're still horrible today.

• They're not really my thing... I dislike the tattoo chokers but the plainer velvet ones are good.

• I think they're okay. I didn't wear them much when they were in style the first time around, but maybe that's because I didn't like how they felt on my neck.

• My sister wears something that the girl in number two is wearing. She said she saw a model wear it on tv and she liked it so she wore it.. I'm just laughing to myself. But i don't mind them. Layering necklaces/chokers isn't it?

• I love them! I had a red velvet one, but it got ruined. I'm planning to diy one, so that it's cheaper.

• I used to wear them in the 90's lol. Probably too old for the trend now but I think they can be cute depending on the outfit.

• of you have a nice long neck than yea.
    if not it ll look disturbing lol
    like it s actually chocking ya :p

• They are super hot - I wear one like that all the time and rarely take it off cos my boyfriend thinks its sexy. Actually my neck hasn't been naked for the last 3 months. When my boyfriend removed it last time it must have been a little tight cos there was a slight red mark around my neck

• Fucking love it

• I like them, but the ones that don't look cheap...
    I make my own - so I get exactly what I want.

• I love chokers. Think they look really pretty and sexy! But to each their own :)

• I like them! They're earthy and just slightly alternative. Wouldn't suit my current style personally but they're cute

• I loved those as a kid. I don't know if I'd wear them now, though.

• i love them
    i might wear one if i ever find out where they sell them :^^

• they look cute. But i wouldn't wear them

• Love them.

Currently building up a collection :)

• Definitely cute but you have to use them as an accessory to the right outfit

• Vote A - I like them + own them + occasionally wear them.

• they're cute, ignore what your mom said.

• I'm actually getting a choker for my b-day present and that's all I wanted for my b-day haha

• my style!

• Best necklaces. They don't wap you in the face while running.

• 90's style is coming back

• I wore one similar when I was like 13 yo.
    I don't see them as sexy at all, unless you go for one with a higher quality. But then again, an echarpe would look more elegant imho.