How do you feel about inverse vertical labret piercings on women (picture shown) ?

I've been thinking of getting one. Here's a picture of me with a fake one (it's in the middle of my bottom lip)How do you feel about inverse vertical labret piercings on women (picture shown) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex got one. I advised her against it before she got it. She got one anyways. I accepted. I saw her again a few months later and sh'ed stopped wearing it and hasn't worn it sense as far as I can tell. It looks cool and edgy and maybe even sexy when you're younger but in the real adult working world it's just a reason to not hire you.

What Guys Said 9

• personally not a fan

• Not into that. I want to kiss and feel her lips, not a piece of metal!

• They look sexy but they hurt like crazy when they drag across my dink.

• I don't like them. Look unusual especially on the lips.

• I don't like it. From a distance it makes me think you have a Cold Sore

• What is the purpose? Well different and to each their own but I don't get why...

• not necessary... i don't like it

• Hey, since you wanted opinions...

Insanely idiotic, just as idiotic as piercing in general and tattoos

• ohh gooddd

What Girls Said 5

• I think all piercings are for low class people and if they want them that's fine

• Its funny because I was just lookin online at those peircings thinking to myself how attractive they look especially with lipstick on because I love wearin lipstick.

• Erm maybe don't get one there.. Maybe like in the stomach or ears lol

• Dont care for it, but thats just my opinion...

• Thank you, I just wanted some opinions. I don't want to make any mistakes lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more