How do you feel about inverse vertical labret piercings on women (picture shown) ?

I've been thinking of getting one. Here's a picture of me with a fake one (it's in the middle of my bottom lip)How do you feel about inverse vertical labret piercings on women (picture shown) ?

0|1
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex got one. I advised her against it before she got it. She got one anyways. I accepted. I saw her again a few months later and sh'ed stopped wearing it and hasn't worn it sense as far as I can tell. It looks cool and edgy and maybe even sexy when you're younger but in the real adult working world it's just a reason to not hire you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• personally not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into that. I want to kiss and feel her lips, not a piece of metal!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look sexy but they hurt like crazy when they drag across my dink.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. Look unusual especially on the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. From a distance it makes me think you have a Cold Sore

1|0
    0|0
  • What is the purpose? Well different and to each their own but I don't get why...

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessary... i don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, since you wanted opinions...

Insanely idiotic, just as idiotic as piercing in general and tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • ohh gooddd

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think all piercings are for low class people and if they want them that's fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Its funny because I was just lookin online at those peircings thinking to myself how attractive they look especially with lipstick on because I love wearin lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm maybe don't get one there.. Maybe like in the stomach or ears lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont care for it, but thats just my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I just wanted some opinions. I don't want to make any mistakes lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more