Turn off?

are stretch marks like a total turn off

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, not at all they are natural and I challenge any guy to meet a girl who has none whatsoever. there would be very few to none and anyway stretch marks would be no big deal to me, call me weird but they can look cute in a way lol and they are not as bad as girls themselves think they are. even so its actually a turn on in a way when a girl tells you where or if she has stretch marks because generally its considered a very personal subject, so if a girl trusts you enough she may tell you which is actually a good feeling I guess lol

anyway God Bless and Good Luck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Seeing as I have one or two myself, I would have to be quite the hypocrite to say they are. They sure aren't a turn on, but I've never thought they look bad either, they are just kind of there.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine, lots of people have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard a very small number or guys (only 1 as a matter of fact) say it's gross. I think most of us guys don't give a damn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's hope not, because I've got some >.>. Well , I don't find them a turn off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend didn't care..and mine is unfortunately visible..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Well.. not for me anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope...i don't think so...most girls have it anyway and I do...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks in lots of places. I used to care a lot about them when I was younger but now realise that there is nothing wrong with them at all. Lots of people have them and no one cares. Every guy I've been with have seen them and have never thought anything of them.

0|0
    0|0