Should I dye my hair this color?

I need a change thinking of dying my hair this color. Thinking of cutting my hair as well. Should I dye my hair this color?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say without actually seeing your face... but if you think it would go well then go for it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• That color would be attractive on you. However, I also note that women who are unhappy with their appearance are rarely made happy by a bottle of Lady Clairol (or whatever you ladies use nowadays.)

• That's true it's not that I am unhappy I just get bored with the color. I used chemical hair dyes for years and it nearly destroyed my hair beyond repair. I am sticking to henna now.

• The less you do to your hair, the healthier it will be. Repeated use of chemicals will cause problems eventually and then it will be too late.

When i was young, I worked midnight shifts in a hospital. I drink coffee and the hospital always had coffee but sometimes they would have no sugar and sometimes they had no cream. I decided that, if I learned to drink my coffee black, I would be disappointed less often. It worked. I prefer my coffee with creamer and some sugar but I frequently drink coffee black and I don't feel disappointed.

That is a good metaphor for life. Learn to be satisfied with the minimum and you will be happy more often. You don't NEED to color your hair and that probably won't make a difference in your personal relationships.

• I say give it a try. Are you planning on dying your eyebrows too?

• Gingers are a special breed. It's a mindset, not a hair color. We don't take too kindly to interlopers.

• Actually I'm just kidding. A lot of women look great as a dyed ginger. Go for it.

• Red hair is either a make it or break it thing. It completely depends on your face.

• Yeah, I think that would totally fit you. Go for it! Your complexion would totally make it fit in.

• I think you should most defiantly stick to your natural color.

• Nice color

• need to know what you look like to see if it matches you.

• Depends on your skin tone.

• I posted a picture in one of the comments below. The lighting is bad and my hair is up. But my hair is slight past my shoulders and my skin tone is light.

• Oh !!! Hey there :) yeah I think it could work !! Go for it. Would be great if you show it off to us all later.

• NO! I hate this hair color! So many girls are wearing it. Give the red heads their color back

• No..

What Girls Said 18

• From experience, reds can be very hard to keep, so get it done by a professional--don't use a box of color from a drugstore, because it probably won't last long. Out of all the lines of hair color I've tried, Cramer Color by Kemon works best for red. I've been using it for years and I wouldn't try anything else. The color in that photo is beautiful though! Definitely consider trying it!

• My mom did her hair like that once haha! Um sure if you want!

• Ohh, that's such a pretty colour! Yes, so it.

• Do you have really pale skin? Since that color goes better if you have a light skin tone. Makes your eyes stand out more.

• Do whatever your heart contents. My hair is blue.

• That's so pretty!

• It's a beautiful hair color go for it :)

• It'd be helpful if you'd have included a picture of yourself, but I'm sure it'd look fine.

• I like the hair most people I seen dyed there hair this and looked rlly good on it

• Yes I like the color

• I really like that color its so pretty

• so pretty!

• You should Dye your hairs grey or pink

• Thats a great color! What color do you have it now?

• It's fairly dark about auburn brown.

• Yeah it's natural but I will find a way to lighten it

• You could bleach it then wait 24 hours to dye it. Or I know that Garnier makes hair dyes to go over naturally dark hair (without bleach) maybe check them out. They have some red hair colors

• yes go for it

• I really like the color :3.

• That's a pretty color!

• If you want to go for it...