Girls, I wanna wear a thong?

So I'm 17 year old and I would like to wear a thong but I my mom still thinks I'm five, how do I deal with that. Then I also don't know how comfy and if i wear a size smaller or bigger or the same size undies I wear now.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe your mum worries that you will wear the thong for someone to see , i understand both sides

• so how do i get her not to think that

• Thank you

• you're welcome

What Girls Said 8

• What the hell man... just take your allowance or part-time job money and go buy you some at VS 5 for 25 bucks.

They also sell some decent panties at Target.

• I've been seeing g-strings since I was 13 years old

• Next time you're at the mall without your mum go in the VS store and check em out.
    You can get 5 for less than $30

• just buy some. i really do not understand why its such a big deal for some people, i've been wearing thongs since i was like 11. its just underwear its not like your buying a bunch of lingerie all of a sudden so it looks suspicious. just casually buy some.

• Do you have your driver's license? If so, go buy one for yourself and try it out! I do my own laundry, so my mom wouldn't even know I had one if I did. I haven't tried them, so I wouldn't know about sizing.

• Your mom should not be treating you like a five year old kid. It's your life not hers. Thongs are amazing. It always feel great. It got me awhile to get use to it, but you will get to use fast.

• I bought my first thong by myself when I was 13 so Just shop it urself

• Talk to her, tell her that you'd really like to give them a go. I'm assuming she thinks tou want to try them to show them off to other people so just make it clear that you just want to try them out, they're just panties after all. As for comfort, they're alright it's a little weird at first but you get used to it pretty quick.