Girls, do you go shopping at different places for your bras?

In a year I am only able to buy maybe one or two things like bras and panties from Victoria's Secret and I have to get the rest from places like Wal-Mart cause they are cheaper. Am I the only one who does this? I feel like everyone gets their stuff from places like V. S.

Any suggestions? Where do you go shoppping at?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking JUST bras and panties?

What kinds do you like? Do you need sports bras?

• I could use a good place to find them all.

Do you shop around or just one place?

• Thanks for MHG

• Welcome.

What Girls Said 13

• I pretty much have to go online, because major US retailers do not manufacture my particular combination of small band + large cups.
    Yep, go figure -- I live in (what is ostensibly) the world capital of rampant runaway consumerism, AND STILL.

Most of mine are from the UK brand Panache, which runs around $50-70 per piece.

Recently, I've kinda started to fall for this Polish brand called Ewa Michalak. Well-constructed, with more diversity of styles than Panache/Freya, for about 1/2 to 2/3 of the price... but, they tend to try to run a hustle on US customers.
    (They try to charge VAT -- value-added tax -- which isn't supposed to happen for items shipped outside Poland... and sometimes they even have the gall to try to charge VAT *ON PAYPAL FEES*. This is something to give them the oh-hell-no on, although politely -- it's worth it to treat this as a simple misunderstanding at first.)

__

In any case...

I've noticed that lots and lots and lots of younger American women do not know how to fit bras properly.
    Basically, if you THINK yr size is 32DD or 34DD, then, you **might** be correct, but, more likely than not, you are wrong, and you probably SHOULD be wearing a smaller band and larger cups.

There's a video that @bellepepper has posted a few times about this, mb she can post it again.
    If you are in this (unfortunate) group, then, yes, you will have to pay more for yr bras -- but, it's worth it, for the sake of not having armpit-rolls by the time you are my age.

• I go to Victoria's Secret for most of mine, but my mom is part of their rewards program so I just use all the coupons she gets, otherwise I probably wouldn't buy from there. Otherwise, Aerie often has good sales on their bras, and Forever 21 is reasonable too.

• yeah i go to a number of different places. I've got the casual, casual chic + fancy stuff, so i like to mix it up. i don't go crazy with the cost though. my most 'expensive' bra is like $40.

that's probably because i don't own any sex lingerie yet though ;P

• Where do you get most of your bras?

• my fashion input is pointless because I'm not from the US :(
      i basically go to a number of little boutiques specialised in lingerie as well as what would be my version of macy's and nordstrom

• I shop at LaSenza, the Canadian version of VS that has underwear/bras equally cute, but a LOT cheaper.

One thing that I recommend you to do is to shop online at LaSenza or probably even VS. The selection is a lot bigger. Much cuter styles, way more than what's offered in stores. Plus, I feel like they have way more sales online than in-store. Basically every time I check out lasenza. com, they've got at least one kind of BOGO on all bras, 5 thongs/panties for $28. Things of that nature.

• I've never bought anything from VS lol. Most of my bras are from H&M, I like their bras. They are afford ale and you'll find a lot of cute bras there.

• I can't fit the bras at VS. I do get my underwear from there tho. They always have the 5 for $20 something going on. Although it used to be 5 for $25 at one point and now it's $27. But yeah, I buy my bras from Torrid and they are insanely expensive so I don't buy bras as much as I buy undies.

• I absolutely refuse to shop at Victoria's Secret because if I'm going to buy a bra I don't want a pos one. Honestly walmart is not a bad place to buy bras. I got a Few fruit of the loom ones there a million years ago and they were the best bras I'd ever had for only 8 bucks! You cannot beat that!

Long story short it doesn't matter where you buy your bras as long as they're the right size and comfortable.

• Ah! And if you wear a size that not really in stores if at all zulily is a good place to look too.

• I get like all of mine at H&M.

• Nah. Solely VS.
    Live for those semi annual sales. But I know I should try other places.

• I get all mine from VS #spoiledbabyhead

• So do you know when all the biggest sales are?

• No. I don't pay attention to their ads and stuff really. Sometimes I go in and they're having a sale and it's a nice surprise.

• look on line you can find really sexy stuff at wal-mart prices

• Since we only have Triumph here, I don't have much of a choice... 😂

• No always VS