Ladies - where do you buy your dresses?

Primarily looking for low cut dresses, nothing absurdly short. It's for a bachelorette party... and I'm having a helluva time finding one that I like. I don't want to be overly-conservative, as the bride-to-be isn't with her dress. So... help a girl out.

I've tried amazon, and just plain google shopping search. But I was iffy on a lot of the ones I found from amazon.

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Okay I'm not a lady, but i have bought dresses online for wife and eldest daughter :p

Probably can't help but there's a chance, but in either case, for me, or others...

price range?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing higher than like $35 because I'm not made of money and I don't go out often, so it'll probably only be worn like.. once.

• Mrs and my daughter usually buy their dresses at Nordstrom Rack.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I usually buy from thrift stores or Ross. Just a simple lbd can be accessorized with lots of shiny things and you'd be good to go!

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy a lot of my dresses from Black Milk, but they can be quite pricey. They come it a lot of different styles/designs and most of them are convertible so you can pull them inside out for a new style.
    https://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/dresses
    Le Château also has nice dresses, though they're a little more fancy.
    www.lechateau.com/.../cat37630720

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy them from Mango.

shop.mango.com/.../?m=dresses32&v=Noche

If I'm in the mood for a colorful dress then I buy it from Quiz

www.quizclothing.co.uk/.../#esp_pg=1

Zara is one of my favorite stores, so of course I buy my dresses from Zara as well

www.zara.com/.../view-all-c719020.html

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Mango and Zara have nice dresses. That's where I buy most of my dresses, they're usually classy and not extremely expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love JC Penny and Macy's for finding dresses! Also Dress Barn and TJ Maxx! Good luck! Have you checked out www.debshops.com?

1|0
    0|0
  • Venus. com
    Zulily. com
    Ann Taylor
    Nordstrom Rack
    Or local boutique shops

0|1
    0|0
    • *takes notes*
      Any local recommendations?

• Show All
    • Hah, "cute" isn't the word I'd use. (I'm over 6' tall, over 40, and my boobs have serial numbers... so, let's just say, "cute" and I don't really get along.)

Those dresses are just breathtakingly, show-stoppingly, oughta-be-illegal, fucking drop dead sexy. Like, so sexy that people will think "nah, she couldn't be his FIRST wife".
      LOL

• @redeyemindtricks hahaha fair enough 😂😘

• CHANEL, princess melody, anteprima, anna sui dolly girl, rirandture, lily brown, apuwiser riche, jewel changes, strawberry fields, untitled, iena, stola.

0|0
    0|0
  • shein. com

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazon or a high end shop at the mall

0|0
    0|0
  • in shop never online
    i always go for the same brand

0|0
    0|0