If you liked a girl and she told you she liked something you were wearing would you wear it more often?

Like if she said she liked your hair a certain way or a certain shirt, etc. ANDDD If you told a girl that you liked when she wore her hair a certain way, and she wore it like that more often would you notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• of course, I can notice.

when I go out for a date, I wrote down what she wear and what color, etc. believe me woman will ask you "do you remember what I wear on our first date" if you remember you score big. :)

ladies please dun ask guys to remember what you wear weeks ago. we are not going to remember.

What Guys Said 3

• yes and yes.

there is no better way than to express your feelings for someone, than responding to the things that the someone says to you.

actions speak louder than words.

definitely yes.

• Heck yes I definitely would! I'd notice it a lot!

• I'm a forgetful person so odds are I won't remember the conversation, either her to telling me or vice versa.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, unless the dude doesn't gives a f*** (for the lack of better words - sorry) then he's more likely to take it in consideration. I know a guy who is very self-conscious and takes in every detail seriously. I once told him that his shirt looked really good on him and he bought 3 more shirts of exact style just in different color. And he expected to impress people with that - kinda crazy? oh hell yea. But then lots of my other guy friends don't even care. I would compliment them, they'd say thanks and life goes on. They don't even remember half the stuff I say on their clothes or hair. So in all, it depends on the guy. If the guy likes you tough - he'd try wear something that you obviously tell him looks good on him. Other then that - it doesn't really matter to guys I think.

I know this is a girls perspective but just speaking from personal experiences.

• Yes, I've actually tested this on the few guys I've dated in the past. They definitely wore something more often after I told them I liked it (whether it be a shirt or pants). I did this with my boyfriend now, too. He actually took me to the store with him to help choose which clothes I liked best on him :) Its definitely a sweet gesture when they do this.

He seems to notice when I wear clothes or my hair a certain way he liked, too.