Which hair color do you prefer?

On girls or guys, which hair color are you attracted to the most or do you have no preference?

• Brunette
    51%(61)50%(94)Vote49%(33)
  • Blonde
    17%(20)16%(30)Vote15%(10)
  • Redhead
    5%(6)8%(15)Vote13%(9)
  • Pink/blue/green
    6%(7)7%(13)Vote9%(6)
  • Other/no preference
    21%(26)19%(35)Vote14%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is black? It's not the same as brown hair you know, it's clearly a different color:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hair

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_hair

You should have put black instead of unnatural colors like pink/blue/green.

• It's clearly not the same color (I know what black and brown looks like) but they are clearly in the same category. Also in my opinion unnatrual colors deserve a spot because a lot of people dye their hair black or bleach it blonde but pink/blue/etc. is not okay? I think it's okay this way.

• All hair colors are in the same category... you should have put black hair separately then... you can put up to 7 options in the poll.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Natural whatever that might be

• Blonde. If her natural color is not blonde, it's totally fine.

• Brunette

• I picked green... because I like green... on a more realistic note I'm not really sure. I seem to ask out blondes more... but I've asked out brunettes before. I tend to like girls for their personality more than their looks.

• Wow I'm the only guy who voted pink/green/blue haha. Blue is the best looking! Dark brown / black is also good. It doesn't really matter though.

• That's so cool, I love and have blue hair but others are great too 😝

• This is just me, but I hate non-natural hair colors. I prefer the natural brunette, blonde, and so on. The bright reds and purples and everything is just too much. I don't think a rainbow on your head looks good. Lol. However, if someone has black hair and puts a neon green highlight in it, I like that. I just do not prefer the entire head neon green.

• So you hate unnatrual colors but is it okay if it's blonde hair dyed black or whatever color and it's not okay to have something more special.

• I like blonde hair on gals, whatever colour on guys lol.

• Brunette for sure.

• I love redheads... but only on girls.
    for boys i think dark hair is best...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Salt and pepper 🤔😂

• i've been eyeing violent box braids for a while
    pretty-hairstyles.com/.../short-box-braids-10.jpg

• I don't have a super strong preference but I tend to like darker features a bit more.

• I'm surprised thinkin enormous rate of percentage is more than likely on blondes. I feel so proud my freakin writing is awesome!

• Why isn't black hair here?

• I like my men dark haired

• I love black hair on guys. As for girls I think blonde hair looks the prettiest.

• I don't have a preference as long as it suits the person.

• Burgundy looks cool! Although it isn't natural.

• I think it looks really cool too, it's just beautiful.

• i bought a pack of hair colour to change my looks. Burgundy! Didn't do a thing. My hair is as black as ever.

• I love guys with dark brown/ black hair. Sandy blonde is okay.
    Red isn't really my type lol