Who always wears a belt with jeans?

I almost always wear a belt! I like the look of girls in belted jeans too!

Updates:
Bump
More opinions

1|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wear a belt because I'm too skinny to fit into the jeans that are long enough for me, lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too! Have any photos wearing it? It really balances out the outfit! My favorite is a plain black belt I wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost always wear one because I can rarely ever find jeans that fit me really well so unless I'm wearing like the one pair that does I always have a belt on so that they stay were they are supposed to -_-.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• almost always. my figure is to blame.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, its more of a habit really. Like sometimes I feel naked without a belt or earrings , you know. lol. Granted tho, I have a lot of jeans that fit like a glove and no need for a belt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sometimes wear belts, sometimes they just bring an outfit together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how the jeans fit in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to wear one at work. Any other time, I do not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do wear them, depending on how the jeans fit

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't without them, apparently my waist is too small for my hip. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. I feel more comfortable with a belt on.

0|1
    0|0
  • no-one! lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. That's a lot of work. Having to put a belt on? Too much exertion. It's already a struggle putting pants on in the first place, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Lol I wouldn't say it's a lot of work at all.

• Show All
    • You unbuckle it then open your pants takes seconds. Any belt is fine, really. Your waist determines what size belt you need all stores have size charts.

• If I have to pee really bad, then it's gonna take some time cause I'll be freaking out trying to get my belt off and will mess up lol. I just find belts to be an unnecessary evil. I mean, I don't care if people wear them. They are stylish, but if it's on my pants, then I'm good.

• I hate belts. I don't wear them, nearly never.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even remember the last time I wore jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with the ones that would fall down otherwise. I don't like belts because when you have to go to the bathroom it gets annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear a belt with jeans xD I think it's unfeminine looking

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you kidding, it's super sexy on women! There is more kinds of belts sold for women than there ever was for men, what's that saying. If you don't like wider belt straps just wear skinny or thinner belts belts, those are VERY feminine and look great with jeans.

• Show All
    • Skinny jeans are nothing like what you describe and they are comfortable so many women wear them even in business jobs, your Grandpas era isn't now, times have changed so has fashion.

• I rarely wear a belt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me! I always wear belts with jeans! It isn't a fashion choice for me though. It's more of a practical use since my hips are really high. Without a belt, my pants are always slipping.

0|1
    0|0
    • Any photos of the belted jeans? Just that and not a face being your anon. It really adds to the outfit look 🙂

What Guys Said 16

• Rarely wear jeans but I always wear a belt with jeans and pants for comfort. There have been instances when my pants kept going down because I didn't wear a belt. So I decided to wear a belt ever since.

0|1
    0|0
  • I practically always wear a belt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. Otherwise they're slipping all day and driving me nuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wear a belt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only wear a belt when my jeans are too loose. Otherwise I see no need for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also do the same. IDC about what girls do ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I find if my jeans are tight enough to hold on with just the waist band, they're too tight everywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always do.. too darn thin to go without or i look like a gang member.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always have a belt on and if I forget to put one on, it just doesn't feel right. lol. it's just how I grew up

0|0
    0|0
  • only if they don't sit perfectly

0|0
    0|0
  • I will wear a belt if my pants feel at all loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • i allways wear a belt... cause i like lose pants and they sagg off my hips if i dont wear one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because it's manly

0|1
    0|0
  • I always do since I tend to wear loose pants... otherwise they'd fell down and people laugh at me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course where else are you going to hang your Leatherman off

0|0
    0|0