What do you think of this Hot Wolf T-Shirt?

What do you think of this hot shirt? Highly rated on Amazon. Great shirt or awesome shirt? Buy it?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• "

The Three Wolf Moon shirts power is obvious. This video is living proof that you will get women, and fly. Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. Don't ask me how it happened but the magic is there. I wish I could hug the designer of this shirt and thank them for everything they have done for my family."

this review... seriously?!

i can't take this shirt seriously

What Girls Said 4

• No offense or anything, but I hate that shirt and would not reccomend buying it at all. To me, it brings to mind the sort of nerdy guys in school who wore really high-waisted jeans and weird shoes and were just socially awkward and uncomfortable, as well as overweight women, sliiiightly redneck, who don't know how to dress themselves. Yeah, it's harsh. So I'd say...don't get it. Unless, of course, you're one of the aforementioned people. Then, by all means. Perpetuate the stereotype.

• Great shirt, or greatest shirt ever?

In all seriousness, only for the lulz.

• Oh man, that shirt changed my life.

• I love shirts like that.

What Guys Said 1

• It looks like what a early teen or retired fisherman would wear.

At the age group of 25-29 it wouldn't be my preference, but if you like it. Isn't that enough to go off of?

Additionally, I wouldn't recommend that shirt for a first date (first impression), but I would recommend it for casual wear when you are comfortable with your spouse.

~ ArtistBBoy