Girls, how can you squeeze into tight yoga pants?

how can i squeeze into my yoga pants they are extremely tight and now they won't stretch over my butt how can i get into them

12

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, listen to us! It's not you, its literally the pants. If you washed them, and they shrunk, that's it. They aren't going to stretch back to their former size and since this isn't a weight issue, the only real solution is to buy a new size up to account for future drying shrinkage, buy a different brand, or just wear something else!

What Girls Said 11

• They shouldn't be anywhere near that tight.

Pro tip: If the fabric of yr leggings looks more shiny after you pull them on, then they are stretching too much. In other words, too small.
    The fabric should not be any more shiny than it is when it's folded in yr drawer.

• By buying a bigger size?

• You should probably buy a bigger size. If you're wearing the right size, it shouldn't be a struggle to get them on.

• they were the right size but now they won't stretch over my butt

• They may have shrunk some when you washed them. Unfortunately, that can happen. I don't think you should try to force it though because if they're too small then it will be very uncomfortable to wear them.

• Buy new pants.

• Maybe you need a bigger size. You shouldn't have to squeeze into them.

• Get a bigger size...

• You bought the wrong sized pants.

• I guess the pants are new? Just wear it a bit at home and let the fabric get used to the shape of your body.

• they are new but i can't even get them over my butt how can i get them over my butt?

• the problem is i can't get them over my butt how can i get them on

• Stretch the pants carefuly, takes some time but it should get over your butt after a while.

• get a bigger size, squeezing in isn't how you're supposed to wear them

• The day you cannot get into your yoga pants is the day you know you need to lose weight.

• You should just find another pair/buy a new one or just put on leggings that fit. I don't think it's healthy to put on such tight pants