What perfumes do guys like?

Sweet, Fruity, ect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have bought the following perfumes : Hanne Mori, Vera Wang, Princess, Amor Amor, and Happy Heart. And so far, I have had guys compliment me on Hanne Mori every time I wore it. Also, victorias secret love spell is amazing too. Guys love that one. Other ones like: christian dior - miss dior cherie, lulu guiness - cast a spell, lush karma scent (the spray not the solid), dolce and gabbana light blue are some other ones guys love. I go perfume shopping with guys - so I guess that's where all this is coming from. Here are some other ones I have (with an extreme help from my guys): Daisy by marc jacobs, Malaia from Hollister, Classic from abercrombie, Chanel #5, Ralph Lauren Romance, DKNY be delicious. All of these perfumes are adored by guys - I mean as long as the smell isn't too strong or too intense, it'll be fine. Also, guys love any perfume from Hollister (I know lots of my guy friends do). Give any of the above a shot.

But then again, I am no dude here and I am not even sure, if this helped but maybe a little?

What Guys Said 4

• strawberries and champaign (I believe that this is a Victoria's Secret fragrance)

Clinique Happy

anything sweet, but not fruity. if it smells like bubble gum or fruit and I have negative memories tied to those scents. ( I was going to write, that it reminds me of the dumb girls in high school, but then I realized that this girl was in high school) ((Crap, did I just write that anyway?)) All-well, I don't care, those years are behind me.

• Last girl I dated wore a perfume by Dolce & Gabbana called "Light Blue". I loved that scent so much. Not sure how to describe it, I'm not good at that.

• That was my signature scent for almost a year! I love it also!

• Alabaster by BR.

that is a key to my heart >o<

• Come to think of it, I don't know, I never really thought about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Victoria's Secret Love Spell is probably the best according to most guys I know. Although, my guy likes Britney Spears Curious, too. Some guys you don't even need perfume to get their attention, I use strawberry scented conditioner and my boyfriend loves it, more than any perfumes I've ever used :)

• Ed Hardy Love Kills Slowly is my signature scent

• I have that also, but it doesn't have an oil base and then doesn't last very long. =(