Looking like Phoenix from X-men. Is that a compliment?

A guy I know told me that I look like Phoenix from x-men (I recently dyed my hair red) I haven't seen X-men. is that a compliment?

Most Helpful Guy

• We'll she died in recent years in the comics. But she was really something back in the day. :)

Yes, it's a compliment. And the guy that told you this is a geek. Much like the one answering this question.

What Guys Said 6

• Yep its a complemetn you kinda look like here if I squint... I'm squinting now... totally and it I was dunk you would be even cutier...

• Uhh... yeah! He could've said Jean but he said phoenix. Meaning your are Jean except with her ultimate powers!

• It is defiantly a compliment, she was hot so in turn he was saying your hot. : ) Well if he was talking about the movie she was played by Famke Janssen, if you know who that is, if you want to know what she looks like just search some images of her.

• phoenix. or jean gray. the one whos able to move things with her mind. is a redheaded bombshell. you should def. take this as a compliment. and you really should watch it. theyre good. if you like sci-fi

• Not really sure which of the muties Phoenix was but you're quite attractive so my conjecture for the time being is that it was a compliment.

• yes it is a compliment. pheonix is one of the hotter comic book charaters out there. and you're hot.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd take it as a compliment. Jean Gray's character is a beauty. She becomes Phoenix when she attains her full power. Google Jean Gray or Famke Janssen [the actress who plays her in the movies] if you want to know what she looks like. =]

• yes, it's a compliment