What is it like to be a girl?

Normally...

Most Helpful Girl

• awesome. it's lots of fun

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Its FANTASTIC! :) :) really fun, fast, emotional, magical and full of drama that is not wanted...all in all great! we love to be noticed and loved! :) <3

• why.. you wanna do a sex change ? haha nah just joking.

uhmm we like pretty things, like yu'd be surpirse how amazed we are by pretty things :p ,we like to dress nice so people notice and comment, to make us feel better (not all girls are like that tho) mmmm we hav high expectation in guy :( sorry hehe and pretty much just want everything our way :P

• Well you like pretty things like clothes and necklaces. Also you want people to think your beautiful and amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• be a catty bitch to all other girls who are hot enough to threaten your situation, make all guys think you're a diva, and claw your way to the top of the status ladder and date the quarterback.

• See a dude, think he is ugly. Ignore him. Rinse and repeat until you see a "good-looking dude."

• It's sad but true. Girls are horrible, shallow creatures.

• Really? I was just trying to be ignorant. Are girls really that shallow?? :(

• NO WAY!! I am so not like that!! and nor are all my freinds!! that's horrible you need to get out more and meet some more girls!! :( I'm sorry if that's happened to you!!