I'm 13, what kind of underwear should I be wearing to school? Is it a good idea to wear tights or pantyhose? If I wear tights, should I wear panties?

If you have an unlisted answer, feel free to post underneath.

• Thong
  • Boyshorts
  • Briefs
  • Cheekie
  • Bikini
  • Wear Pantyhose With Panties
  • Wear Pantyhose Without Panties

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to wearing panty hose and panties, keep in mind Panty + hose their basically long socks attached to a panty, usually they have a cotton crotch, already. Tights however don't usually have a cotton crotch, so boy shorts or other underwear is acceptable, keep in mind if you have an aversion to panty lines go with the thong it's less noticeable. Leggings that are not covered by a skirt or long top look best if either a thong or g-string or nothing is worn underneath them, Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever is comfortable for you. At 13 no one should be seeing your underwear so it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as it's comfortable. Also, always wear panties when you wear pantyhose. You can get yeast infections otherwise :/

What Guys Said 10

• i say boy shorts because the crotch of the shorts is mostly cotton which allows the vagina to breathe. that is very good for the health of you goods. the crotch of boy shorts is also multi layer so it has a good bit of absorbancy in the event of vaginal discharges or an unexpected start of your period. with that being said, it doesn't matter what pelvis shape you have boy shorts look GOOD on them. so damn sexy!

• As a teenage boy I say go with the boyshorts I know a lot of girls who wear them and they never complain. plus they look good to. When You you get older try switching between cheekies boyshorts and briefs those are the cutest least revealing and all around sexy while modest looking.

• Are you a dude?

• Briefs are the simplest bet.

• What's cheekie?

• Whatever you want and feel most comfortable in

• We're gonna say… not thong just yet but besides that wear any of those

• Bikini is good in think. It gives hot look as well as decent look.

• No panties at all

• We gotta see pics :P

What Girls Said 9

• Wear what's comfortable. If you're wearing tights, you should wear underwear too.

• I really don't think it exactly matters what undergarments you select to wear. I honestly prefer boy shorts but if anyone is commenting that there is a certain selection to wear as a thirteen year old girl I would suggest extending the middlis digitus.

• Boy shorts or briefs would be most appropriate for your age. You're a little too young for pantyhose too, stick with tights.

• Always wear panties or boy shorts no matter what

• Boyshorts, and it's a good idea to wear tights with panties.

• You wear what feels comfortable. And pantyhose are not a substitute for underware

• Boyshorts or briefs. And when wearing a pantyhose, don't forget the panty.

• It shouldn't matter. Nobody is going to see it. At least, I would hope so. You're still in middle school I assume. That's too young for people to be seeing your underwear, and too old for it to be "accidental."

• Uh, 13 is waaaay too young to be wearing a thong

by the way, don't be offended by me saying your too young (I'm 13 too)

I say bikinis

• well i wear thongs occasionally to avoid lines.

• Well, in my opinion its too young, but its not my choice what you wear