How to fix screwed up relaxed hair?

I recently got my hair relaxed and straightened. But, I accidentally fell asleep, and I woke up with the ends being flimsy and weak. I'm not seeing my hairdresser for a while, and I'm leaving to go on a trip today, so what should I do to make my hair look straight again? (Also, I'm a black girl).

Most Helpful Girl

• Surely youve had your hair treated and straightened. Your stylist wouldve told you how to manage your hair for the next few weeks. As a stylist because i dont know what teachnique or products she used i can only say ring her and find out what to do if you dont already remember any advice she has already given you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Cut it, shave it. For your trip get a head scarf and/or a wig. Hopefully you're not going swimming.

• Wrap you hair or use heat protectant and straighten it again.

• Straighten it with a flat iron

• Try finding a hair regime that works for you. You should definitely consider wrapping your hair at night.