Do guys like stylish girl?

I love to wear stylish clothes (guess, miss sixty, D&G, armani, ck, mk, versace and etc.) do guys like that type of girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less. So long as your clothes are neat and clean it won't matter to most guys. Buying more expensive brands will NOT make you a better woman.

If you want to appeal more to guys via appearance just shower regularly and regularly exercise (this means you have to be sweating when you're finished), lift weights (a 2lb pink dumbbell is too little even for girls). Don't worry, you won't become she-hulk, that doesn't really happen without drugs.

• And whenever you do feel like you're getting too myscular, you can just stop lifting again. It's not like anyone can accidentally gain too much muscle in one day, it takes weeks to even give a noticable difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• More like high maintenance because those clothes are FUCKING EXPENSIVE! Guy's like dating stylish girls that don't make their wallet want to commit suicide. Aka someone who doesn't warn expensive clothes. Unless the dude is extremely rich and has a lot of money to waste on that kind of thing.

• Do you work for your parents? If not then how are you making a lot of money from a job when your 14?

• My dad is a lawyer and he has a lot of rich costumers who have kids, so I work as a babysitter and one his costumer is disigner so I work as an assistan. My parents give to me only 30€ per week, but they don't buy to me clothes, shoes, acesorisses and other shit...

What Guys Said 15

• Of course I like girls who dress well. However I'm not in favor of wasting hundreds of dollars just on buying things just for the heck of their famous label.

• I'm guessing 90% of guys wouldn't be able to distinguish between D&G, Armani, Versace and something from Target.

• I like a girl whose idea of stylish is putting together an outfit that flatters her, not one who thinks she's hot shit because she only buys designer labels.

• I don't consider myself stylish because Im way too lazy for that shit and hate shopping, but in my opinion it's much more stylish to be able to put together something nice from second hand stores and self made clothing than to just spend hundreds of dollars on something someone else thought up for runway models.

• "Stylish" is synonymous with expensive, so I guess some guys like it, just don't be surprised if they won't buy you that stuff though.

• It's always nice when someone goes that extra mile to look their best. I say yes 👍

• Heck yes

• i like simple clothes most with less fancy extrastuff on it.

• I love them but please you buy all those stuff by your self. I want independent women.

• Simple is better. Shows me she's into more things in life.

• Nope, can't say that I do.

• As long as that girl isn't bitch I don't care what she wears

• Sounds like fashionista... hell no...

• Yes very much.

• I love this type of girl because im also stylish and i like to be with someone with common interests

• Yey, I'm not alone😂😂😂

• When i was 14 I saved money for 4 years to buy a 3 piece D&G suit

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• You can be stylish without spending more than the minimal wage for living for a month on a simple shirt. >.>
    Anyway, I guess that people that are stylish/have fashion sense like people that know how to dress well too.

• I agree, but I just don't waist money for other things and I like to feel hight quality thing on my skin 😛

• Yup! (:

• Lmao most guys like stylish girls even if they say they don't. The guys on this website can attack me and deny this all they want but looks matter an awful lot to guys and fine feathers make fine birds ;)

• Looks don't have to be expensive though. I know a girl who always looks stunning and she buys all her clothes second hand or at least really cheap. She just knows how to find the gems and how to put things together.

• You mean the rich girl? Every materialistic sucker will like it. =)

• stylish doesn't mean expensive, i'm sure everyone can appreciate a well dressed individual guys need to #dresstoimpress2k16

• you mean stylish or designer's clothes? :p
    you can look stylish without wearing brand names :P

• Designers xdd

• I ask this question cause one person don't like me, only because that I wear designers clothes, he thinks with that money which I spend for clothes, I could feed all africa xddd

• I don t think it s any of his business...
      if you can afford them then you re free to do whatever you want with the money you earned... well in your case, your parents :P

• How about you concern yourself less with what guys like and more with what you like?

• Most do

• I'm a very stylish girl

• That's not neccessarily stylish, it's just expensive brands. How do you pay for it?