Do you prefer buying large amounts of inexpensive clothes or small amounts of expensive clothes?

• Large amounts of inexpensive clothes
    53% (16)52% (11)53% (27)Vote
  • Small amounts of expensive, name brand clothing
    47% (14)48% (10)47% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I'm more in the middle to be honest with you I do a lot of yard work and mess around outside a lot so practical but good clothing is what I prefer but I also like looking good so I buy more expensive but classy clothes as well. Luckily my family is full of classy guys with lots of clothes they don't wear anymore so I have a wealth of dress pants, nice shirts, suit, sports coats, formal wear and the like.

I do find buying high end brand name clothes to be kind of silly though as you are mostly just paying for the name and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Large amounts of expensive clothes, but on clearance👍
    #BargainShopper

0|1
    0|0
    • @WhiteSteve that about sums it up!

• Show All
    • @WhiteSteve I am hearin ya, I did the same thing. Bought next years winter coat for like a quarter of the price.

• @oldanddecrepid Exactly, I just bought a $350 parka for $50. It's like stealing, haha. Those are the best items to get a good price on too, no one gets excited over a bulky coat for snowstorms, so I hate spending big money on something like that.

• I do both actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've found buying expensive fitted clothes that are well made is cheaper in the long run the buying large amounts of crap that is done after 2 washes.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the middle. I get all my shit from TopMan, River Island, Burtons and ASOS. With the odd exception of Primark.

0|0
    0|0
  • large amounts of inexpensive comfortable t shirts, sweats, hoodies.

small amount of expensive jeans, jackets , dress shirts

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy clothes depending on if they are on sale or if I need it. I do both basically, depending on the quality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive Cabelas, Carhart and Deluth Trading clothing that is double stitched and robust but more expansive is better than cheap cloths

0|0
    0|0
  • how about small amount of cheap clothes?, it is really my last favorite thing to do, to be honest , lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy name brand but only when it's on sale.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont spend much money for clothes... well exept of my DVS sneakers and my Suits

0|0
    0|0
  • large amounts i prefer to be more pragmatic

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive clothes are for rich people. I'm just willing to get dressed up well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit of both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I want more clothes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Actually I try to buy some stuff cheap so I can pay more money on stuff that actually matter. I buy cheap T-shirts and pants, so I can save for a pair of leather ankle boots, a pretty dress or sunglasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive clothes last longer and are made better

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both. With tshirts I bulk buy them when they're cheap. Underwear and bras I buy them bulk when they are expensive as I've started to like Victoria Secret underwear. Buying bulk from there is cheaper then just buying one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't have to be name brand or anything but expensive clothes do tend to look better and hold up longer. I like just focusing on one outfit when I decide to shop. So I'll pick out either a dress or a top/bottom, shoes, and accessories. It builds up over time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Name brand, no. Expensive yes. I'm not a big shopper, but occasionally I do see something I love but is a bit expensive. And since I don't really shop for clothes much, I can handle it financially.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have most inexpensive clothes and few very nice clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • large amount of inexpensive clothes, i will be swiping that card at the thrift shop

0|0
    0|0
  • on limited funds you have to be careful with money so large amounts of inexpensive clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A. Not interested in paying for the name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Small amount of expensive clothes.

0|0
    0|0