Do you think I'm hot, cute, sexy, average or unattractive?

Click on my profile picture

Be honest =)

Most Helpful Girl

• you have really pretty eyes! I think you're a good looking girl. above average that's for sure.

What Guys Said 5

• Well above average nothing hot or sexy jumps out but no doubt you are attractive and cute. I'm guessing you only posted this because you are having a dry spell with guys but you will find someone that is attracted to you, because he is out there you just haven't found him.

• I Think you shouldn't care for what guys judge you . Every human is worth the same. You are worth a great deal for your family , loved ones , friends etc..

If someone answers that you are attractive, then you will be wondering why not I am considered hot!

Questions like this are not good for you and yourself confidence. Go seek professional help.

I will say the following and I mean it . You are beautiful and sweet . But I still insist you work on your self confidence.

All the best

• Wow this is one of the most annoying responses I have ever heard... You told her to seek professional help...? Are you serious? We know you have the inability to talk to girls...

• I agree with Meedo, why is she shopping opinions about her appearance here ? That makes no sense.............she lives in the real world, not on a website.

Go Meedo

• Seeking professional help is not an Insult! I didn't call her crazy or lunatic . O go regulary to my counsellor to talk about stress at work etc...

There is nothng shameful in this!!

My response my be annoying , but I am not trying to impress on her with my response! If I was I would have said totally different stuff. I already told her my opinion in my post .

What matters most to me is that she is confident in her self . Girls are under so much pressure these days.

• Cute-trractive

A mix between cute and attractive. But you're too young for my taste.

~ ArtistBBoy

• First off, thank you for using a picture and not just asking us to make our decision based on your description.

I'd say your pretty attractive, but it doesn't matter much as you'll probably look different by the time your in your 20s.

• Nope. You look like you're 13. I know your profile says 16, but you look really young.

What Girls Said 5

• dont look to others for confidence. its best to find it on your own :)

• you're pretty but kinda average

• In between cute and pretty.

• cute

• pretty