100% Cotton Dress?

I'm going to order a dress from VS but I'm trying to figure out what size I should get. I know a size 2 might be too small and a size 4 is a bit big. If it's 100% cotton and I get a size 4 do you think it will shrink some?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on your body shape, what shape the dress is, where it clings and where it hangs loose, which bits you want to accentuate and which bits you want to hide, whether you want a general tight or loose look etc. Having said all that, it will shrink if you wash it too hot. Don't do that on purpose though! It might shrink TOO much if you do that. Always best to get it too big. Also if you know any seamstresses or can afford to go find one in a shop or something, they can make it smaller for you so it's the right fit. Maybe google their sizes and see what their measurements are or if other people have found problems with their sizing system or something. But keep the tags on and you should be fine =]

What Guys Said 1

• it will say on the dress how to wash it. most clothing items shrink as they dry not as they wash. so ull wanna buy it a little bigger, if you want it to shrink to "just right" if you want the slutty too small look buy it "just right" and let it shrink. and then of course if you want the "u have practically nothing on look" buy it too small and let it shrink

What Girls Said 1

• go with the size 2. I find that their sizes tend to run a little bit big.