Will my hair grow back in a healthy condition?

I'm shaving my hair off for charity anyway, but before I do I want to go a bit mad and dye my hair colours that I wouldn't think of doing but even though it could damage my hair after I shave it off will it grow back to its normal condition or will it still be damaged? Will my hair grow back in a healthy condition?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend Florence had all hers cut off for charity. It was quite long, and went to make wigs for children with cancer. She also raised several thousand pounds in the end.

One year on, and it's grown back to shoulder length.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will grow back exactly the same as it grew the first time. Good for you! Great cause! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

What Guys Said 2

• Kirk surely grow back nicely. The thing is you should not use shampoo much butbut keepkeep oiling it well.

• That's a really nice thing you're doing, it will grow back eventually.

• Awe thanks I'm just doing it to raise awareness for the MPs the charity has done so much for its my turn to repay there kindness

• I consider myself a very charitable person, so you seem like a really great girl

What Girls Said 7

• i think if you dyed it and then totally shaved, it will grow up good again

• It'll grow back fine :) have fun!

• yeah it'll grow back healthier than when you cut, that's a beautiful color go for it

• How will you donate it if it's been ruined by coloring and bleaching?

• I'm not donating my hair I'm shaving it off for a charity, I have a disability called morquio and I'm shaving it off for the MPs which helps people with my disability or other genetic conditions which is links to morquio

• So you shave it off just to shave it off?

• Yeah, it should be fine.

• Yes the new hair will be healthier since its virgin hair.

• Yes, your hair will grow healty because it's your natural hair :)