Do you think girls look better with makeup or without makeup?

• Girls with makeup
    82% (42)30% (12)59% (54)Vote
  • Girls without makeup
    18% (9)70% (28)41% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|29

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends but I'm not going to lie, make up can make a girl look way more attractive.
    It's hard to compare because I think there are a lot of pictures online that are claimed to be girls "without makeup" that actually has at least a little bit. Also, the ones that actually are without make up are girls that has like no skin problems at all
    Like this girl, I can't really tell if she is wearing make up or not to the left. I don't think she does. Either way she looks great!
    sftimes.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...0abcebca47a830.jpg

Photos like the one below are rarer to find but I find it really attractive when a girl isn't afraid of showing off what people could consider as flaws. If girls wore less make up we would get to see more beautiful girls like her showing off their true beauty (yes I know she probably wears a bit of make up around her eyes and maybe on her lips, that's what I'm saying, less is more). I don't think she would look as cute with make up on the acne (or whatever it is)
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-935_634x625.jpg

The thing I dislike the most about make up though is that it makes girls who has been gifted with beautiful features like freckles, dimples, etc.
    I love this girl's freckles! It would be a shame if were to hide them with make up, don't you think?
    http://i.imgur.com/2ZvYpWH.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops never finished that sentence
      The thing I dislike the most about make up though is that it makes girls who has been gifted with beautiful features like freckles, dimples, etc. hide it with make up.

• shame if she were to*

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls do look better with makeup, men just mistake natural makeup for no makeup, that's why they all hold this natural beauty thing so high.
    cos.h-cdn.co/.../ht_tyra_banks_150617.jpg
    girltalkhq.com/.../...yra-banks-782272_544_566.jpg

It's not the same..

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but that girl is average without makeup, of course she's gonna look better with. But a beautiful girl without makeup, will look better without it.

• Show All
    • That's why they put so much makeup, so that she doesn't look average.

• @AleDeEurope I don't think you understand how they select the few girls who get to stand on that stage. The average can't model, and she most definitely can't model for Victorias secret.

What Guys Said 28

• depends. i typically prefer a girl who looks great without makeup but even great looking women can look better with an appropriate amount of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • If "With Makeup" can include "A little bit" then that's my choice. I like to see a small touch of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • When men say "no makeup" they *really* mean tasteful and sparing makeup. Just don't look like the late Tammy Faye Messner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

0|0
    0|0
  • If done right and tasteful, any girl will look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • it goes both ways, it really depends on what kind of day she is having lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think with a little bit of make up they do look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup, I prefer natural beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never seen a beautiful woman who I thought looked better with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful/hot girls look better without makeup.
    The rest look better with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • girls with makeup look like clowns to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is only good if it's either very artsy, or invisible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the facial feature of the girl.
    Some girl won't look attractive without makeup whereas other girls look ugly with makeup.. but for me personally.. i like without. or very small amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • With make up.. If they didn't look good with make up then there would be no market for it..
    That being said just minimal make up is recommended not the caked on ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends
    But if i actually care about a girl and love her i would honestly rather see her naturally
    Girls say we dont know what that really looks like... but we do

0|0
    0|0
  • With make up, duh

0|0
    0|0
  • The industry isn't dead is it? There's a reason why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetley without

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol thats good to see girls voting for "with" and guys for "without" :D

1|0
    0|0
  • With make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • Many women look better with makeup on, but I still prefer them to wear little to none.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural brings beauty.
    Makeup hides flaws.
    It depends what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup, makeup does look good but natural is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls without makeup or with only a small amount of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks like shit... then it'd be better to put on make-up and never put it out... make-up works like a mask more or less...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look best with makeup which doesn't look like makeup.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• With make-up! Guy are just in denial!

2|0
    0|0
  • To me, everyone looks better with a little bit of makeup. It's not "fake" or "deceiving" to wear the proper amount makeup. I'm not a fan of all the crazy contouring or piling tons of product on your face. The important thing is to feel confident with or without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls, most the time look better with make up, make up can make you look more alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup, naturally, fake beauty is no beauty at all.

0|2
    0|0
    • "Fake" beauty is beauty as well. Don't feel better than everyone else because you don't wear it.
      No matter how much makeup you wear, you will not become beautiful just by wearing some makeup if you're ugly.

• Show All
    • @ShaeNielson Most faces are naturally pretty? I don't think so... anyway, foundation, concealer and face powder are ok.

• Okay little miss perfect.

• Those with bad skin and big under-eye circles - with - those who have lovely skin - without. =)
    But every girl looks better with a bit of color on her lips and cheeks + defined eyelashes. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • There was a study on this and they found out that guys though girls with only a little bit of maakeup looked the best while girls thought they looked better with a little bit more than the guys
    I think makeup can make a womn look great, and I don't think guys can really tell if a girl is wearing makeup half the time anyway to be honest. Makeup can cover imperfections like acne or make your face look longer or more feminine, or cover scars or blotchy spots. I think anyone can look better wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and how they wear their makeup. But it is possible for a girl to look better without makeup. Some women do not suit makeup at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys THINK we look better without but really thats something they rarely see xD guys don't even know when girls are wearing makeup half the time xD

0|0
    0|0
  • We all definitely look better with makeup in my opinion. I wear it everyday , I don't know how anyone doesn't actually wear any, makes everyone look a lot better! Even if it's just a little bit of makeup. Mascara is every girls best friend!

0|0
    0|0
  • With makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some looked better with. Some look better without.

0|0
    0|0
  • boys are so clueless haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Who are we shitting here? All girls look better with make up as long as it's done right.

0|0
    0|0
  • without. before i went to organic makeup , i realized how horrible my skin looked after using with high end and store bought products. You have realize those ingredients literally cause cancer, infertility , obesity and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, but for the most part I do prefer no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on th girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I always look better with make up on

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal makeup. Most of us can't pull off the bare-faced look.

0|0
    0|0
  • intersting

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how girls answered we look better with make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I cannot imagine my life without makeup!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very, very few that actually look more attractive without it because their faces are already interesting and make up masks their beauty you know Like cara delasomething something. But when people have general regular faces or blemishes then definitely make up is always better

0|0
    0|0