What is your favorite thing about lingerie?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• On a woman it gives more exposure of her body. And that's great especially when she has a hot body.

What Girls Said 4

• It feels badass.

• What part makes you feel more badass? The feel of the material, the color, the look of the outfit?

• Hmm, I guess it kinda makes you feel more powerful and more confident in yourself which is always a good thing. Plus, I like stockings and I guess I associate them with the whole 'femme fatale' thing which is fun :P It may also have something to do with the fact that I know I've got an extra kind of power over my boyfriend at that moment because I know how hot he finds it.

• Very informative. Thank you.

• How it looks and how it can turn on my boyfriend. I like lace so that's another plus about it

• how sexy it feels rubbing on my skin and how it makes me feel about myself

• What is your favorite material to wear?
      What does it make you feel? Is it just the outfit or what it does to your bf?

• What are the other fabrics you wear?

• anything stretchy

• Usually it's made of material that feels nice.

• I'm sure it's all actually polyester, haha. I like both the chiffon and lace and the silky/satiny kinds.

• Is there certain parts of it that you feel more than the others?

What Guys Said 6