Hey guys... and girls too... do you prefer long hair or short hair for a woman?

I'm letting my hair to grow... and I don't want to cut them till they get to the bottom of my back...
Is it too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you look really nice whatever you cut your hair... long, short. . Brunette, blonde... women are all beautiful :)

What Guys Said 27

• I prefer long hair. I think short hair looks terrible on girls. I don't think growing it to the bottom of your back would be too much.

• Long hair looks good on probably all girls. If you are interested in growing it long then do it for yourself. It's your body and your interest. Just remember to take good care of it. The longer the hair the more care it needs.

• LONG HAIR I CANNOT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH

• I love long hair on women but the bottom of your back may be too long, in my opinion. I'd say mid back is the best length.

• long hair!

• medium

• Long hairrr

• I prefer long hair. I'm not attracted to women with short hair

• Short.

• Definetely long hair. Right down to the waist

• Let's keep it long...

• As long as there's some pubic hair as well I do not mind

• Long hair 100%

• Both are fine

• It deponds on your condition of hair..

• Long hair is more feminine, it is a good thing😊

• I prefer long hair <3
    But it depends on your face shape

• Neither bald chicks r sexy af

• Personally, I prefer, Long hair.

• Long hair is preferable. But I've seen some really attractive girls with short hair too.

• long hair

• Long... and th...

• I honestly have very little preference for this as long as it isn't extreme (i. e. there's barely any or it reaches your legs).

• I prefer long hair on girls.

• i personally prefer longer hairs.

• I don't mind on guys too xD

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...WYV1s9l6yxo1_r1_500.gif

long hair

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I prefer to keep my own hair short because it's so thick that I can't deal with it when it's long. However, when it's short, I need to get it cut once a month to keep it looking good, so it's very impractical for being a full-time student in a very unfashionable city. I have to wait until I go home (across the country) to get my hair cut so I have been growing it out a little.

However, in your case, the best way to ensure that your hair grows long and well is to get the damaged parts cut regularly. If your hair is too damaged, it won't grow. So even if you just get the ends trimmed or dusted every few months, you'll be better off. That length sounds excessive to me. Unless you have really manageable hair, it's always going to be a mess.

• Yep... I take care of them too...

And you are right, it is a heavy commitment to deal with them, whether they are long or short ahahah

• depends on your face shape and your shoulder width, broad shoulders and/or round faces look AMAZING in bobs
    stylesweekly.com/.../...tyles-with-Round-Faces.jpg
    whereas if you have slim shoulders and a slim face, you can look amazing with long hair
    longlayeredhaircuts.yolasite.com/.../...rcuts8.jpg
    i suggest you think about different hairstyles with long hair before ever contemplating cutting it. resist the urge until you reach you goal because you might regret it.

• If ur ugly, hair won't save u

• Mmm I'm pretty curvy... I've always wanted long hair, I've if they are really demanding to keep looking good...

But curious what most of the guys look for...

• guys default say long hair because most girls look better with long hair but i'll say that when a girl can pull of a bob, she really looks good.

• nah dude, that's what I'm trying to do with my hair. currently it's at armpit / just grazing my boobs length

• It honestly depends on the person. I love long hair on some girls and shorter hair on others.

• my hair is to the bottom of my back. Its a pain to maintain but it's pretty great to have. I think most guys like long?

• Had long hair but then I cut them. They are shoulder length now and very manageable

• depends on other factors, too. like, hair type, body type of the person, etc. I usually like it long, though.

• Idc

Long hair is cool tho

• I like all types!

• Long hair ftw.

• Long hair 💁

• It shouldn't be a problem if you can maintain it without trouble. Long hair requires proper upkeep.

• Both are cool😇

• Typically speaking, they prefer longer hair.
    I prefer longer hair as well.
    Shit sucks, I had it cut up to my shoulders because of a dyeing mistake I made.