Opinions on coloured contact lenses?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really a fan of them. People don't make as big of a deal about changing hair color as they do eye color. Not all but a lot of dark eyed people make a big deal about having lighter eyes. Feeling they aren't special and buying colored contacts to feel better about themselves. I knew a few personally in high school who were like that. I'm just like be happy you weren't born blind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them and would wear them to parties and such if they weren't so expensive (or bad for you, as all the cheap ones are).

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
    • Honestly though, they're striking so if you can pull them off it's great. However, some people look like they're trying way too hard when they pop them in and then make a hash of the hair and clothes.

• Good point. Thanks for answering.

• Hmmmm they just make u look like you are desperate for attention. Given you are a female, there's a million things you can do but when it comes to color contact lenses, they are great for Halloween lol.
    Brown eyes are the best anyways, nothing like looking into those round dark eyes and disapearing in them.

• You can get the color of your iris surgically changed. Sad.

Play the hand you're dealt.

• Really? I didn't even know that. Well I would never consider having surgery in the eye area, unless I needed to.

• They are one of the best thing you can buy specially if u dont see a fuck like me and you're so handsome to wear glassed

• They look very fake, but they can also be cool even if they are a bit unnerving (don't wear them if you can't manipulate unnerving to your advantage)

What Girls Said 3