Girls, Is it okay for men to wear womens underwear?

I know it's 2016 and all and a lot has changed so I am just curious? Please give me your opinion on it.

I will admit, I do wear women's underwear. I find them softer and easier on my skin. I also feel like the style options highlight the body I've worked so hard to get. I honestly feel pretty sexy in them too.

I'll just go ahead and answer some questions that I feel like I'll get. I am straight. Sizing can be an issue, but if I go for ones with the right fabric and a size bigger, I'm good.

Please give me your thoughts on this.

Thank you :)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think it's okay, I can't think of a reason it wouldn't be.

What Girls Said 7

• Haha as long as he doesn't date me / isn't my husband or isn't from my family (aka Father, brother and future son (s)) it's ok.

• Meh, I don't care. If it's most comfortable, then go for it.

• If you are straight you will have a problem, no girl would find that attractive. Maybe you are not straight?

• I am definitely straight

• Yes it is.

• Yeah, sadly being a transvestite isn't a turn on for women :(

• Just wear it if you like it dude.

• it's not not okay. It's just a bit odd.

• As long as he is not using mine, he can get his own

• I buy my own haha

• Lol thats totally a girl problem too... what to wear. :) I'd just go with some lingerie when the big day came

• Yeah that is true. I have plenty of that.

• Wear whatever underwear you want