Would you rather get a haircut to the best gay hairdresser, or to the worst straight hairdresser?

• Best gay hairdresser
    100% (48)100% (25)100% (73)Vote
  • Worst straight hairdresser
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
54-0? WOW!!!
71-0... flawless...

0|0
19|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you ask such a thing?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I'll find a Mexixan El Chapo.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Someone's sexual orientation doesn't determine which I go to, it's the quality of work they do. So I would rather someone who is good at cutting hair.

5|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who would choose a shitty haircut over a good one just because the better stylist is gay deserves their shitty haircut lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm obviously going to go to the best person that I can afford regardless of their sexuality or anything else for that matter. I love my hair and will only go to someone that will take care of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about my hairstylist's sexuality. That's not going to affect my haircut! If the best stylist is gay, so be it. I'm still going to them over the bad stylist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best gay hairdressers. I don't care too much about anyone's sexuality except from my own :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I am straight but I wouldn't mind a gay hairdresser. In my opinion , they have a lot of passion and put more energy into their work. They dont mess up like the straight ones do and I know a coule of good ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • BEST GAY HAIRDRESSER. Infact, that would be fucking fun to chat with a cute gay guy and stuff 😍😍😂😂 I'd probably ask him to Starbucks if he's down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter if they're gay or straight?

0|0
    0|0
  • what a stupid question, yeah man I'm gonna go fuck up my hair so I don't have to associate with the.."GAYS".
    Please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexuality doesn't affect squat, if the guy doing my hair happens to be gay good for him. If he's an amazing hairdresser too, even better for him. I'm glad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care who cuts my hair as long as it looks good. Well actually I don't want a murderer cutting my hair. But seriously I treat gay people the same way I treat everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where and how does the hairdresser's sexual orientation come into play? It's his/her hairdressing skills that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so very obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as the hair cut was good who cares

1|0
    0|0
  • Best gay hairdresser, obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh seriously? whichever gives me a god damn good haircut. Their sexuality has nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm ok with gays 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck about their hairdressers' sexuality? He's doing your hair, not you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...45035fc7d5.jpg

This guy had the same dilemma, he chose badly.

2|0
    0|0
  • You gotta be the worst kind of person to choose a bad haircut just so that a gay man don't touch you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just the best stylist. His or her sexual orientation is immaterial.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the best hairdresser. I don't give a shit if the person is male or female, gay or straight.

2|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, the gay one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shave my own hair. I haven't paid for a hair cut in about 22 years. It takes me about about 2 minutes. The two hairdressers can elope together for all I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me, I just get a buzz cut so it is hard to mess that up

0|0
    0|0
  • So would. I either want a shitty haircut, or a good haircut? You should have just said that

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are good, than I am all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this really a question? 😂 The gay hairdresser, obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does being gay has anything to do with " a haircut " voted A for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • In this case, the gay one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually the most talented hairdressers are gays 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one can cut my hair like in my profile