Would you rather get a haircut to the best gay hairdresser, or to the worst straight hairdresser?

• Best gay hairdresser
  • Worst straight hairdresser
54-0? WOW!!!
71-0... flawless...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you ask such a thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I'll find a Mexixan El Chapo.

What Girls Said 18

• Someone's sexual orientation doesn't determine which I go to, it's the quality of work they do. So I would rather someone who is good at cutting hair.

• Anyone who would choose a shitty haircut over a good one just because the better stylist is gay deserves their shitty haircut lol

• I'm obviously going to go to the best person that I can afford regardless of their sexuality or anything else for that matter. I love my hair and will only go to someone that will take care of it.

• I don't care about my hairstylist's sexuality. That's not going to affect my haircut! If the best stylist is gay, so be it. I'm still going to them over the bad stylist.

• Best gay hairdressers. I don't care too much about anyone's sexuality except from my own :P

• I am straight but I wouldn't mind a gay hairdresser. In my opinion , they have a lot of passion and put more energy into their work. They dont mess up like the straight ones do and I know a coule of good ones.

• BEST GAY HAIRDRESSER. Infact, that would be fucking fun to chat with a cute gay guy and stuff 😍😍😂😂 I'd probably ask him to Starbucks if he's down.

• Why does it matter if they're gay or straight?

• what a stupid question, yeah man I'm gonna go fuck up my hair so I don't have to associate with the.."GAYS".
    Please.

• Sexuality doesn't affect squat, if the guy doing my hair happens to be gay good for him. If he's an amazing hairdresser too, even better for him. I'm glad.

• I don't care who cuts my hair as long as it looks good. Well actually I don't want a murderer cutting my hair. But seriously I treat gay people the same way I treat everyone else.

• Where and how does the hairdresser's sexual orientation come into play? It's his/her hairdressing skills that matter.

• This is so very obvious

• as long as the hair cut was good who cares

• Best gay hairdresser, obviously.

• Oh seriously? whichever gives me a god damn good haircut. Their sexuality has nothing to do with it.

• Lol I'm ok with gays 💁

• Who gives a fuck about their hairdressers' sexuality? He's doing your hair, not you.

What Guys Said 17

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...45035fc7d5.jpg

This guy had the same dilemma, he chose badly.

• You gotta be the worst kind of person to choose a bad haircut just so that a gay man don't touch you.

• Just the best stylist. His or her sexual orientation is immaterial.

• I'll take the best hairdresser. I don't give a shit if the person is male or female, gay or straight.

• Obviously, the gay one.

• I shave my own hair. I haven't paid for a hair cut in about 22 years. It takes me about about 2 minutes. The two hairdressers can elope together for all I care.

• doesn't matter to me, I just get a buzz cut so it is hard to mess that up

• So would. I either want a shitty haircut, or a good haircut? You should have just said that

• As long as they are good, than I am all good.

• Is this really a question? 😂 The gay hairdresser, obviously.

• What does being gay has anything to do with " a haircut " voted A for sure

• In this case, the gay one.

• Actually the most talented hairdressers are gays 😃

• Whichever one can cut my hair like in my profile

• i would go to a female lesbian hairdresser :p

• Don't care.

• Who the hell would rather a bad haircut and my hairdresser is gay anyway