What hair color you would like to see in your boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Black
    22% (20)14% (6)19% (26)Vote
  • Brown
    51% (47)55% (23)52% (70)Vote
  • Blond
    21% (19)12% (5)18% (24)Vote
  • Red
    4% (4)12% (5)7% (9)Vote
  • Other
    2% (2)7% (3)4% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• His hair color is called dark chestnut, but you can't even see the red undertones. I think its the perfect color for him and wouldn't dream of changing it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i definitely prefer mid to dark brown hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked brown. I think guys with brown hair look really hot. Its such a big turn on for me - especially if they have brown or hazel eyes. It very appealing to me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes but I do have a crush on a guy who has blonde hair, but when I met him he was brunette (and for a short amount of time bright pink!). I like hair on the darker side. Basing that mainly on I don't think I've had a crush on someone with blonde hair before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that a natural hair color is the best. Because I think it's weird when a guy changes his hair color as much as a girl celebrity. It's so tacky and fake. I wouldn't not like a guy because of his hair color, it's not like it was his choice, but if he changes like nuts, it's crazy. (exp: bleach blond, sick)

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely brown hair (thats what I picked).

and blonde hair is a HUGE turn off to me, I have always liked brunettes :) :) :)

1|0
    1|1
  • Black messy-like hair and it'll be a plus point if he had glassy eyes (blue,green,gray etc.).and the black hair looks way hotter if he had fair/pale skin :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for blonde guys. But dark brown is good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is hot, especially if you have sexy eyes. But brown looks better if you have blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one of the rare girls who likes blonde

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I love redheads - with a passion! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • dark brunette. or brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick brown hair and blue eyes because I've always liked them and they turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote for 'B'. There's is just something about dark brown hair that gets me excited every time.

0|0
    0|0