What hair color you would like to see in your boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Black
  • Brown
  • Blond
  • Red
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• His hair color is called dark chestnut, but you can't even see the red undertones. I think its the perfect color for him and wouldn't dream of changing it :)

What Girls Said 9

• i definitely prefer mid to dark brown hair on guys.

• I picked brown. I think guys with brown hair look really hot. Its such a big turn on for me - especially if they have brown or hazel eyes. It very appealing to me :D

• I like brunettes but I do have a crush on a guy who has blonde hair, but when I met him he was brunette (and for a short amount of time bright pink!). I like hair on the darker side. Basing that mainly on I don't think I've had a crush on someone with blonde hair before.

• I think that a natural hair color is the best. Because I think it's weird when a guy changes his hair color as much as a girl celebrity. It's so tacky and fake. I wouldn't not like a guy because of his hair color, it's not like it was his choice, but if he changes like nuts, it's crazy. (exp: bleach blond, sick)

• definitely brown hair (thats what I picked).

and blonde hair is a HUGE turn off to me, I have always liked brunettes :) :) :)

• Black messy-like hair and it'll be a plus point if he had glassy eyes (blue,green,gray etc.).and the black hair looks way hotter if he had fair/pale skin :D

• I have a thing for blonde guys. But dark brown is good too.

• Black is hot, especially if you have sexy eyes. But brown looks better if you have blue eyes.

• I am one of the rare girls who likes blonde

What Guys Said 4

• I love redheads - with a passion! :)

• dark brunette. or brunette

• I would pick brown hair and blue eyes because I've always liked them and they turn me on.

• I vote for 'B'. There's is just something about dark brown hair that gets me excited every time.