Have trouble talking to attractive guys?

My question says it all. It's so frustrating. I can never seem to have a comfortable conversation with a guy who I find good looking/attractive. I get pretty nervous. :( what do I do?

What Guys Said 2

• If you have trouble talking - smile a lot and BE POLITE. I can't emphasise how important being polite to strangers who talk to you is.

• Thanks. yes, I definitely try to do this. I just always feel like the conversations I try to have with an attractive guy turn out to be just damn awkward. =/

• Let me motivate you if you can't chat up a guy who you find good looking or attractive you might end up with someone who is not good look or attractive. The choice is yours, just keep trying you will get beter the more you do it.

All you have to do is let him know that you are interested if he feels the same he will pursue you.

• Thanks for your input :)

What Girls Said 0