How do I make my skin stay this pale?

I have very pale skin. And, since I am inclined to the Gothic life style, I would very much like my skin to stay that way. The problem is I live in a VERY sunny country and I burn easily! I hate that!

So, are there any advices for me regarding the fact that I have to go out during the day to college and stuff, but don't want to get sun burn or tan for that matter?

(goth girls and goth guys.HEPL!)

*StillWater*

Most Helpful Guy

• Sunblock 50+

Lotions after each bath

DON'T use skin bleach!

What Guys Said 2

• i always carry an umbrella around XD, it helps mantain a dark look too if it is the right style

• I think Michael Jackson should be answering this question.

What Girls Said 7

• SPF 4589734. SUNBLOCK. Every, single, day. If you go swimming or end up sweating a lot, reapply afterward. Also, mix up two parts water, one part lemon juice, and one part vinegar. Pour it in a spray bottle. Spray it on your face and other exposed skin and let it dry before applying sunblock. It works as a natural toner, and lemon juice tends to lighten things gradually in the sun.

I have kind of the same issue. If I decide to wear foundation, my skin is naturally the lightest shade, and some brands' lightest shades are still too dark for me, or too yellow. I have freckles that I like, but I don't need more of them either. I don't want my skin to look like leather when I'm older, so I'm all about the sunblock. I like being pale because that's natural for me. Doing everything that I mentioned, I stay the same color all summer. If I slip up on any of that and get burnt, I darken maybe a shade, but I'm the only one who notices, haha.

• I'd just wear a lot of sunblock. Buy 16 fl.oz bottles of NO-AD with SPF 45 (for babies or sensitive skin) from Walmart, and it's not very expensive and works very well. During the summer months, it's usually on sale so it's even cheaper then. Try to cover your body with longer sleeve shirts (cotton ones - since it might get too hot), wear hats, bandannas etc to protect your skin from the sun. Also, try mixing sun block with a neutral cream and apply it on your self after taking a shower or anytime before and after going outside. That will maintain your pale skin color. Lemons actually help lighten skin (therefore, keeping your skin pale) but it takes time. Leave it on ur skin for at least half an hour and then rinse it well.massage ur skin with a good lotion since lemon dries skin - you don't want that happening. Repeat this everyday. And you wouldn't have to worry about getting sun burned. Try drinking at least 2 litres of water a day it helps.

Goodluck.

• If you research Olay's "White Radiance" lotion line, they have some pretty high-quality if expensive products. Those products are available in Asian countries mostly because the standards of beauty there incorporate smooth, pale skin.

It's also a good idea to wear sunscreen all the time. Note: that's all the time, not just when you go swimming; put sunscreen on as a moisturizer. I read somewhere that the optimal time for wearing sunscreen is before you even leave the house. It will also keep your skin smooth as hell, if not pale.

• I have Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock (it's SPF 70). I got it because I burn easily, but it turns out I can be out in the sun for hours wearing that and get little to no color.

• try rubbing limes or lemons on your skin 3 times a day but also put lotion on cause the jucie dries your skin and then also try to take a milk bath cause milk is a natural whitener and put sunscreen on every day and always wash your face cause when you have a clean face it will make you look lighter and cleaner but when you have pimples it makes your face look kinda red and plus its good to have healther skin but I do this stuff and my skin is pale but I'm not goth I just like pale skin and I like vampires but hope this helps.

• i am not goth and don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to be sorry but I think your real question is how do I get over my attention rade?

• sun screen 50spf