Can I be over 6 feet and wear heels?

I am 6'2 and I really love 3 inch heels, but I don't know if it would look awkward or unattractive. Please help?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course u can! even celebs like zendaya are 6'2" with heels on! :)

What Guys Said 34

• 6'2 at 18? dang stretch... i mean, you can wear heels if you feel comfortable staring at the tops of everyone's heads. free world.

• you can wear heels regardless of your height, fyi

• Damn 6'6 in heels is certainly eye catching

You're going to be intimdating to some men through your height. Not because they dont find you attractive, because they'd be worried they are not good enough for you. An older confident man who likes you will not care at all.

• I see no problem with it.

• Are you kidding? You'd look awesome!

• To me, super tall girls in heels is the ultimate combo.

Too bad in real life they're rarer than a unicorn's dandruff.

• Go for it!

• That's awesome do you. I'm 6'5" and I think it's so cool when girls can approach my height. I don't see it often and it's always cool when I do.

• Sure, why not.
    If you want to wear heels, do it :)

Looks painful to me, but if that's what you want :o

• yes, rock those heels! :-D

• Thats a hard question to answer. I believe if you wear the right clothing with it, it will look good on you.

• you would look more tall, if your okay with that then sure you can, and it will look attractive i think

• Well you can do whatever you want

• I do not see many tall girls wearing heels. I do say that you would look great in heels. Also you love them, so wear them with pride!!

• I am 6'5" so I could handle it, but other shorter men? Probably not so much.

• Hell yeah you can. I love tall girls. The taller the better lol

• If you want to join the NBA then yeah

• Don't wear heals please lol

• Can you? As in, do the laws of physics let you? Yes.

• Hell yea, heels suit tall chicks more cos longer legs

• You can do anything you want!

• Sure why not

• of course you can, it won't look awkward or unattractive

• Do what you feel happy and comfortable with! You'd definitely turn heads in heels, I'm sure!

• Rock it, gurl!

• 6.2
    how tall is this by cm

• I'm 6'1 and that wuld turn me off

• It depends on what you want the heels for. If you are wanting to attract a man, it might put him off of approaching you, since most guys know women want a guy taller than she is. If you aren't trying to get guys to approach you, then your wearing heals would be fine.

• So what if someone thinks you're unattractive? Beauty does not have a height limit, rock those heels!

• If you want to be 6'5 go for it...

Seriously though wear them if you want to.

• More from Guys
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 30

• I'm your height. I'm also a shoe whore. So, well, the answer is yes, lol.

Couple things, though.

__

#1) Assuming you wear something like my size (usually 11.5-12 in US sizes)... a three-inch heel is REALLY SHORT.

That'd be a 2 or 2.5" heel in "normal" shoe sizes -- remember that everything scales up proportionally in our sizes.
    So... that's basically just a kitten heel.

I mean... I personally hate kitten heels. I hate them with a fiery passion. LOL I have gym shoes, running shoes, and then shitloads of legit high heels.

In my size -- which is probably your size, too -- a typical pair of heels is 5 to 7 inches.
    The same shoes that are 5" heels for my girlfriends are 6" heels for me, and so on, because a size 12 is taller AND longer.

__

#2)
    Do you like attention?

Think about that ^^

In the shoes I wear when I go out, I'm standing 6'7" to 6'9" off the ground.
    Obviously... LOTS of people look at me. Foreign tourists regularly stop me to take pictures with them. Little kids think I'm a superhero. If I were a shy person who didn't like attention... this would not work very well for me.

I say go for it -- but, you have to be comfortable with the notion that EVERYONE -- literally, absolutely everyone -- is going to be looking at you.
    I mean, I think it's cool. I tend to walk through the world like it's a big runway at a fashion show, where all the lights are on me, and everyone else is just sitting underneath me in the shadows. They notice me... and I don't notice them. Unless I want to. <3

• Of course you can. It's not like high heels are sold or worn exclusively by shorter girls.
    Perhaps us tall girls (I'm 5'10") don't 'need' the boost in height, but regardless of height, everyone will benefiit from the longer legs and looking more lean that you get from heels.

As long as you wear your heels confidently, you won't look awkward or unattractive. You'll certainly get more attention than a shorter girl will get, but think of it this way- what shorter girls have to wear stilettos and itty bitty mini skirts to get, you can get by simply wearing a pair of kitten heels.
    The grass is always greener on the other side. Best just own what you've got. 👌

• to be honest, i always dont want to be taller, i think shorter is more girly, i am 5'4 and i never wear high heels cause i dont want to look tall, maybe also because i am naturally shy, so i dont like to draw attention to myself, and i also think it makes me look older, cause i have a curvy body... weddings are my worst timings cause i have to wear heels XD, so if u were my friend, i wouldn't advise you to wear those.. but still if you like them, wear them of course

• You won't look awkward unless you have a problem walking in them and you won't look unattractive. You will make for a presence in every room you enter. do what makes you comfortable. 💜

• uhhh! YEAH!

• Of course you can.

• As long as you wear them well and with confidence you're gonna rock it!

• If you can walk in heels, you can wear them. It doesn't matter about your height. Tall girls look awkward in flats, just like every other woman that wears them while dressed up. Heels are much more flattering.

• Of course you can. Wear whatever shoes you want to.

• Of course, you'll look amazing regardless. :)

• Wear them!!! I think tall girls in heels are so stunning.

• You are gonna make some guys sooo insecure.

• Wear them and own it! Be tall and be proud - be the powerful woman you are!

• Ya, go for them! I'm sure you'd look great. I'm only 5'8 so no comparison, but I think it would be nice! Why not?

• Honey, as long as you're comfortable it will look amazing. I'm short, but I have tall friends and I've seen them wear high platform boots, and always rock them. Just go for it!

• You can wear whatever you want there should be no rules

• Yes!
    You'll look like a super model in them!

• I think they can look good on any height, just as long as you know how to walk in them😆

• It will look hot but you might make some short guys feel insecure, lol.

• I find very tall girls attractive. Embrace your heels girl

• Do whatever you wanna do! At least since you are tall everyone will see how awesome you look.

• Wear high heels, I love high heels too much!!!

• Yes. Wear them, heels are hot!!

• Girl, you wear those heels. #Fierce

• I you're comfortable wearing them and being tall then why not?

• Yes, wear them!!!

• WEAR WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANNA WEAR!!! Your height, weight, appearance, skin color, sex/gender, etc. should never determine what you can and can't wear!!! if you want to wear it, wear it

• Yes, you can. If it makes you feel confident, I say rock it girl!

• Long legs with heels is hot!
    I'm 6ft and used to worry about it... but guys who worry about height wil have an issue even when you are in flats. Guys who love tall women will think heels are even hotter!
    Wear what you want and who cares what anyone thinks!

• Absolutely!