I can't fit into clothes :(.. Help?

I have troule finding clothes that fit me. I'm 5 foot and my measurements are 41" 27" 43" (bust, waist, hip). I tend to always wear hoodies or baggy tops with leggings which is okay but gets old sometimes and I find it very hard to tops that fit me right without it being too tight and my boobs busting out of them or being very baggy. Pants typically won't fit over my butt. Are their any brands that I could fit in or any type of clothing would be better suited for me? No hate please I need help. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some brands that cater to bustier body types include Pepperberry, Urkye, DD Atelier, and BiuBiu. Also the website eShakti will customize clothing to your exact measurements if you're willing to spend the extra money. I'm not large-custed (My measurements are about 40,30,37) but I've heard some great reviews of all of these companies.

Also, what may help is looking into getting a properly fitted bra. For instance, I'm wearing a 30GG (which sounds far larger than it is) and I look way better in clothing than when I was in a poorly fitted VS 34D (and I only spend about $30 max on a bra). For more resources, you can go to www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits and you can also check www.brabandproject.com to see what correctly size bras actually look like.

• it says I am a 34G/GG. I'm currently wearing a 34F that feels very comfortable but maybe a size up will be better. Like most girls mine are somewhat asymmetrical which is fine so the larger of the two could probably be comfortable in the G or GG but the smaller one (thankfully it's not much of a difference) might fight it a bit roomy. I'll also look into those companies for clothing, thanks! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try sweater dresses, like cowl necked ones? Then a belt to emphasize your waist. This is the perfect outfit for your measurements!

• kim k body but real