How to Wash a Thong?

Ok, so I need help washing my thong. I'm 13 and my mom doesn't know about it. What is the easiest way to wash it in secrecy?

Ok ok, I phrased it wrong, the question was supposed to be: How do I make sure all the bacteria is removed?

Most Helpful Girl

• soak in a bowl of hot water with mild detergent and some antibacterial eg detol for about 20 minutes to loosen all the dirt and kill all the bacteria cause it's been wedged between your butt all day. hand wash after , p. s. this is also the way to wash a bra.

What Guys Said 3

• Wash it by hand in the sink with a little laundry detergent, and then hang it up in your closet to dry.

• With your hands.

• 13 with a thong? kids these days are fucked

• Only have one to avoid lines.

What Girls Said 6

• wash your own damn clothes!

• I do... the question was how to make sure all the bacteria is cleaned, I phrased it wrong...

• oh lol umm! Yeah I don't know! lol!

• Put it in the toilet
    Add soap
    Flush
    Hang to dry
    100% works I promise

• Just start being an adult and doing your own laundry?

• Wash it when she isd at work

• start doing your own laundry.

• I ussd to take mine in the shower with me... and then hang it up in my closet or in a drawer (lay it out) I always hide them in my pillow case but my ma found out after I stuffed 12 in there lol