Is my hair long enough for extensions? Also a question about bleaching?

I want to go full blonde and have my hair at least shoulder length.

I shaved my head January of last year after recovering from anorexia my hair fell out.. Now as u can see its thick and healthy. Should I get sew in extensions? I am sick of wearing wigs. Haven't cut it and do not want to get it cut into a pixie or shape it. I want to let it grow Is my hair long enough for extensions? Also a question about bleaching?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• With the blonde best to speak to a good hairdresser... Mine was a browny gingery colour in January from dying it every colour under the sun!

I decided i wanted it blonde, after 3 bleach sessions it is now nearly where i want it, basically my point is do it slowly to give your hair a break between sessions!

As for the extensions i have also worn them for years, i use the clip ins and im too lazy to deal with micro rings etc... My friend has micro rings, her hair is about the same length as yours (also as thick) and they look great on her, aslong as you are happy keeping up with the maintenance then go for it!

P. s love the eyelashes!

What Guys Said 1

• Your pretty

What Girls Said 5

• Bleaching will only hurt your hair. Your hair is too dark for the bleaching not to affect it's health. I say don't do it.

Hair extensions - I'm sure it is long enough for them - but hair extensions are also damaging for your hair... if you want your own, healthy hair - I say leave it alone.

But if you have to do one of these, go for the extensions - better than bleaching.

• I agree. Try the extensions. I dont think you should bleach em right now because like you said , you are recovering and your hair was under a lot of stress from the disorder so just let em grow.

• pretty 😍... ehm... its long enough for extentions, there are many ways you can fix it in, go to the salon and see various styles.

• You definitely can get hair extensions but try the 'clip in' ones.
    And if you want lighter hair start first with ombre or balayage, get your hair a break and then you could bleach all of the hair. If you beach the hair in one day and with out any good hair products it's gonna damage it.

• Well... some of it is