What do you think of guys wearing a leather Jacket and jeans?

Also I heard 40 is the age men should stop wearing them. Is that correct?

@Becky01 @RetroDreamerXD @Lioness @SunnyCaliGirl @menina @CHARismatic110 @Fairy21 @RedRobin @rgb008 @archiz @xHoneyxBeex @aWes0MeNeSs @RedRain @AzureGirl @Sunflower19 @TrainwreckAdvice @HookingSwan @kerouac5 @FOOLibra @COCOCHANEL

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cool and in Miami FL I see guys of all ages wearing them. To tell you the truth more guys over 40 wear them a lot more then the the guys under 40 do
    what are guys over 40 suppose to do die?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 6

• It should be the default standard for men, you can literally never go wrong with that combo anywhere apart from a wedding or business meeting. You can wear them at any age, it's just after 40 most men lose the physique to fit into one and they are not cheap.

• Thank you for your input. Do you own one?

• You're welcome, pair with some Chelsea boots and strut your way down the street haha.

• I will look those up.

• I would date a man that wore that

• I think they look man like those jackets. I think that is why women like them.

• Since when is there an age limit on when a man should stop wearing leather jackets and jeans? Men have been wearing those well into the 60's for many, many years now. For example, all the men who ride Harley's and other types of bikes like that and go to bike week and such.

• James Dean much?

• Lol, that 'macho' look is so silly. Makes one look like a douche.

• Thanks for bringing that to my attention as I had not thought some may think that.

• I always wear leather jacket and black baggy pants in winter...