Girls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?

I have a whole mess of a hair. A lot of days I throw it up in a pony (or a bun if I'm feeling esp lazy) but I definitely feel sexiest when I wear it down with a pretty figure hugging dress :D

What is your go to or preferred style? And guys vote for whichever you think looks the best on a girl. Everyone please vote as your ACTUAL gender not your April fools gender xD

• Long, cascading and I wear it downGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • In a ponytailGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • Messy bun/updoGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • BraidedGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • ShortGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • PixieGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
  • Other/not listedGirls (REAL girls), how do you prefer to wear your hair?
You know what you guys are enjoying being girls waaaay too much

Most Helpful Guy

• I like long hair (specifically straight or wavy the most). As for style, I like it when it is flowing down the best. Like for instance, I would find the first pic to be pretty attractive-- long wavy hair.

Messy bun is nice. Not a fan of pixie or short though. I don't know why, but I've never been a fan of short hair for girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my hair up 90% of the time because it's required for my job. But on my off days I almost always wear it down. It's very long and wavy so I voted A.

What Guys Said 13

• That first option is awesome!

• I tend to like it long and worn down. The messy bun and the ponytail are cute too.

Real guy here by the way, I'm just joining in for the fun of it. 😛

• Ahahah you picked kristen stewart xD

• Ironically, I don't really like her as a person. I just wanted to have a badass looking female picture and thought this one was good enough! xD

• I think that girls look damn sexy when their hair in a ponytail. But I like long hair too.

• I voted A. They can all look amazing tho. There's just something about the first girl. 😉

• I prefer girls to wear it long mainly, especially if they have always had long hair. I prefer them to wear it down, but if a girl sometimes wear it in a ponytail or braided it is ok for me.

• I totally want to try braided hair! Does it feel cool?

• I love pony tails!

• I like all kinds of hair stated above, but not messy hair, so I typically like all kinds of hair, but not messy hairstyle

• I like the long and down look a lot.

• Lot's of A... and a little bit of C

• yeah long hair are cool. I am a male and my hair is to my shoulders and girls find me sexy as well

• I have my hair all loosen up. It attracts alpha guys with guge cocks... Omg im such a slutty whoree but whatevs. I love alphas

• I have long hair and I wear it in a bun

What Girls Said 21

• A mix!

• Messy bun or ponytail for me. As much as I love having long hair, it's way more practical to have it pulled back or up throughout the day.

• long, always long and cascading

funny thing my pic has a messy bun, but I usually prefer it like it is on my cover pic

• Uh, short-ish, I like it just below my chin.

• Ponytail or messy bun - more practical than my hair falling in my face all day. + I'm always hot so I need my hair pulled back when it's not freezing outside.

• i wear my crazy curls down

• Long cascading and down.

• Mine is usually always straight and down. I chopped it into a bob in Sept and now it's growing back so I can't do much with it. I'll wear a hat if I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like washing it.

• often its long and down. sometimes when I wake up and I feel like it, it'd be in a ponytail or a bun.

• I tend to wear my long hair a variety of ways. The beehive is my go to

• I use to have short hair then people tell me I fugly so I grow long. Then I wear in ponytail but people tell me I fugly again so I wear down now.

• I said option 1 even though I recently cut my hair and it's kinda short now

• That's contradicting.
      Do use your long hair?

• @fulloflife it really isn't. I just meant that when my hair was long that's how I wore it but I haven't had short hair for long at all for me decide how I like to wear it best. It's just common sense

• Where r the natural hair options?

• Other/not listed

• You can't edit these but I'll keep that in mind next time :) thanks for your perspective <3

• Just trying to make this world equal. Be safe and God bless. Goodnight

• Ponytail or just loose 👏🏻

• .. bald

• Long and straight

• I prefer to wear mine down. :)

• Ponytail or down in messy waves

• Real girl here and I like pony tails and long down :)

• I like Braided hair. I usually do that.

• Lately I've been keeping it in a ponytail because I had a disastrous haircut.