Do any of you other girls over 20 here wear spandex shorts under your skirts and dresses?

I feel like I am the only girl around my age that still wears spandex shorts under my skirts and dresses. Should I still do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the feeling of going commando ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• nope but I wear something!

What Guys Said 5

• Is it possible to wear boyshorts instead? Don't shorts hang down lower and be soon more under a skirt?

• I do, but only for today. Otherwise I'd be pink with embarrassment all the time.

• I think you should continue wearing spandex shorts as it can protect you and if you feel comfortable why not? The most important thing is that it prevents people from seeing whats under and it also lets you do actions more big and it is more comfatable, right? I also think that it is more safer, right?

• Yeah it stops perverts from taking a peek under there

• Yeah, that's right and thats what I meant, so continue to wear spandex shorts under your skirts and dresses

• Spandex pants are nice!

• Yes it's more modet

What Girls Said 10

• I personally don't, but if that's how your more comfortable wearing them then go for it! Absolutely nothing wrong with it, just be comfy!

• Where I live right now is extremely windy so I usually have to, when I transfer universities next year I probably won't anymore because it isn't windy there.

• If you feel comfortable why not?

• I wear a couple still

• I never had to because i never wore a dress or skirt that was too short where I needed to wear one but if i ever do wear a dress or skirt that is too short I will wear shorts/spandex under it.

• Sometimes 😊☺️

• I really should but don't

• I only wear a thong under my skirt or dress.

• If i do not have tights on then yes i do!

• I do not, I wear thongs sometimes.