Guys, dark blonde or light blonde?

I'm currently light blonde but I have had every color hair. I think I'm most comfortable blonde even though my boyfriend prefers me brunette. I'm considering going back to a blend of my my natural brown roots blended into light blonde. What's hotter? Light or dark blonde?

• Dark blonde
    75% (12)
  • Light blonde
    25% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• What is wrong with your natural color? If you bleach, or dye your hair, it looks fake, so just love what you naturally have, and find the one that likes you, for YOU!!
    I don't want some 'fake' woman!! I don't care what color her hair is, if it is REAL! Small breasts, so what? A little 'chubby' in the hips and bottom, that's WONDERFUL!!!
    Stop trying to be what the advertisers want you to be, and just be you, and find someone that likes you, for you, not some fake, plastic image that the advertisers portray as the idea!! It isn't!!
    Any partner that you can have a real relationship with isn't going to care about your hair color, or a little softness around your middle.
    Real relationships are about caring and sharing interests, and liking the other, and penis size, or hair color, or so many 'little' things, don't matter!

What Guys Said 4

• dark blonde. mm. also depends on the color of ur eyes. go with whatever gives more contrast. dark hair light eyes or light hair dark eyes

• dawrk blawned is bettah

• Brunette.

• From my experience I think dark blonde fits better on most girls. You should make yourself look the way you feel most comfortable and happy in but create a limit in how far you can change yourself. In other words, don't overdo the unnatural stuff to yourself. Chances are that it will hurt later in life. Hurt in terms of your health I mean. Your hair might not be very healthy later on if you color it too often.